Donuts GM Game v.1.0 (Sign-Up + Discussion) [Entry Draft]

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:nhl

After the conclusion of the draft, teams will have until 3:59PM EST on Monday May 26, 2014 to make any trades and complete their team.

The 2014 Entry Draft will take place on Saturday at 6:00PM EST. (Draft order will be randomized and posted after the conclusion of the dispersal draft. The draft will be 2 rounds with only the 14 active teams eligable to draft. Picks cannot be traded. Yes, it will be a snake draft as well. Please send a list if you won't be available. The clock will be 5 min per pick, autoed picks will be based off the latest TSN projected list.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:caps

Prospects/Available Players:

Hunter Shinkaruk
Evgeni Kuznetsov
Marcus Johansson
Nikita Zadorov
Zach Kassian
Ryan Murphy
Nicklas Jensen
Malcolm Subban
Radek Faksa
Oliver Bjorkstrand
Jamie Oleksiak
Kerby Rychel​

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:nhl ENTRY DRAFT

1) New York Islanders -
2) Columbus Blue Jackets -
3) San Jose Sharks -
4) Montreal Canadiens -
5) Phoenix Coyotes -
6) Washington Capitals -
7) Colorado Avalanche -
8) Florida Panthers -
9) Winnipeg Jets -
10) Nashville Predators -
11) Dallas Stars -
12) New York Rangers -
13) Minnesota Wild -
14) St. Louis Blues -

15) St. Louis Blues -
16) Minnesota Wild -
17) New York Rangers -
18) Dallas Stars -
19) Nashville Predators -
20) Winnipeg Jets -
21) Florida Panthers -
22) Colorado Avalanche -
23) Washington Capitals -
24) Phoenix Coyotes -
25) Montreal Canadiens -
26) San Jose Sharks -
27) Columbus Blue Jackets -
28) New York Islanders -

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
:facepalm: I re-arranged my day to be here for the live draft... why do I even bother? It's hard to remember the last time I was in a stable, active well-participated draft on this board! Argggh. Frustration...

I submitted a list to Donut. Whenever the draft is held, use it.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I'm sorry you feel this way VI but with the lack of activity in the past few days and the fact that there's been less than 10 GMs who have posted in the past 24 hours does not make me feel comfortable with going ahead with my original plan of having the draft today. No one is stopping you from quitting if you feel so frustrated with these games.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
**** it. Maybe you should do the draft today. The teams that didn't send a list or clearly haven't made an effort to participate in the game/draft can be randomized a 1st round equivalent player?

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:jets

Ty Rattie
Hunter Shinkaruk
Radek Faksa
Kerby Rychel
Ryan Murphy
Jamie Oleksiak

:caps

Evander Kane
Alexander Edler

donut

Sep 5, 2012
So when are we doing the Entry Draft?

I'm going to do it tonight at 12AM EST (aka when I get home). If you won't be online then send a list. Everyone who fails to send a list or be online will be skipped. Depending on how many teams participate in the draft, we might add extra rounds to accomidate the talent available after 2 rounds.

You don't like this, well too bad lol

DICTATORSHIP FTW :sarcasm:

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
I'm going to do it tonight at 12AM EST (aka when I get home). If you won't be online then send a list. Everyone who fails to send a list or be online will be skipped. Depending on how many teams participate in the draft, we might add extra rounds to accomidate the talent available after 2 rounds.

You don't like this, well too bad lol

DICTATORSHIP FTW :sarcasm:

I'll be here for the draft :)

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I deleted VI's list by accident and was kinda lazy so yeah... SORRY BUDDIES LOL I'll do it tomorrow night for sure and move the deadline to Tuesday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad