Donuts GM Game v.1.0 (Sign-Up + Discussion) [Entry Draft]

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Eklund

Rumor out of Nashville is that they've traded their captain+ for Pittsburgh's captain. Will try and post the details after the draft

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Love that theres actually activity in this game. I'd like to start off apologizing for missing my pick, something came up and I didn't have time to post anything.

1) You can talk all the trade you want but nothing can be announced until I after the draft.

2) If a GM misses their pick, they will skipped and can make up the pick whenever. PIG explained the process perfectly on post 26 in the draft thread if you are still confused.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:isles is VACANT as of right now, looking for someone to take over the team.

I will wait until the end of Round 2 before I start auto selecting for NYI based off of the league leaders in points.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
DD will now take over as the temporary GM for the New York Islanders until we find a new GM or until he decides to take up the job full time

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
You trust Eklund?

:biglaugh:

No I trust your roster info

:nashville

xxx - Sidney Crosby - xxx
xxx - Joe Thornton - xxx
Fillip Forsberg - Collin Smith - xxx
xxx - xxx -xxx

Roman Josi - Drew Doughty
Seth Jones - xxx
xxx - xxx

xxx
xxx

Roster Size Salary Cap Salary Cap Payroll Bonuses Salary Cap Space
6 $90,000,000 $26,385,833 $2,600,000 $63,614,167

:biglaugh:

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:nhl

Noticing a lot of people using 2013-14 salaries on players. Unless the player does not have a contract past this season, please make sure to update your salary cap to reflect 2014-15 cap hits. IE: players like Giroux, Couture will be counted towards their new contracts while players like PK Subban will be counted at his current cap hit because he has no future cap hit in place.

Also, players with salary retention are considered at their full salary cap, not their partial cap.

Finally, please edit players out of your roster if they are not protected or drafted by your franchise. Trading has not started. Please show some respect for this process.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
:nhl

Noticing a lot of people using 2013-14 salaries on players. Unless the player does not have a contract past this season, please make sure to update your salary cap to reflect 2014-15 cap hits. IE: players like Giroux, Couture will be counted towards their new contracts.

Also, players with salary retention are considered at their full salary cap, not their partial cap.

Finally, please edit players out of your roster if they are not protected or drafted yet. Trading has not started. Please show some respect for this process.

It says in the OP that we will be using player's 2013-14 salaries. Every roster I've seen is using those salaries. If that's not the case then that's a pretty major oversight in the explanation of the rules, because a lot of us retained players with lower cap hits.

EDIT- Actually, it doesn't mention anything about this in the OP, but I think almost all of us assumed that we'd be using 2013-14 cap hits since the 13-14 season is still in progress. It's also the cap hit that pops up first when you're looking at players on CapGeek. This is a pretty major rule to change midway through the draft...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad