Donut's Fantasy Hockey Pool 2014-15 (Discussion Thread)

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Heads up for everyone I made a change to the point system. A goalie win is ONLY worth 2 points now instead of 3. Thinking about it, it makes more sense this way. Hopefully it doesn't affect the 3 GMS who have drafted....

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario
team name will be:

Seattle Emeralds

2u89ksi.jpg

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Clock is on, the next few people are online so this should be good.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
So I can't use this...

The Windsor Shadows are proud to select, with the 10th and 11th Overall picks, from the Dallas Stars...

9344653.jpg

Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Meh. Still got two of the five best wingers in the game.

Last edited:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
A number of GMs have yet to post their roster let alone the few that haven't update them. Please everyone take the time to post and update your roster throughout the game.

---------------------------

And there goes the 1st goalie in the draft....

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:nhl

Apologies for disappearing tonight, I was at a poker tournament :P

The draft table is up to date and the clock will start up again at 3PM EST tomorrow.

I'm glad we are making good progress so far since we are already in the 3rd round. Everyone please be aware when you are soon up in the draft and send in a list if you aren't going to make it. For example, Nabby12 has already missed 2 picks (2nd and 3rd round) due to his inactivity and not sending a list in. If he misses another pick or continues to keep up this trend (and this will go for everyone if it happens later in the draft), I will consider finding a replacement GM or straight up shut the team down.

A reminder also that rosters should be updated/posted soon as we are nearing the end of the 3rd round.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:nhl

Since that is the 3rd time nabby has been skipped, his clock will be reducted to half of what the OP says for the rest of the game. IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE AROUND, SEND IN A LIST SO YOU WON'T GET SKIPPED.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Depending on how tomorrow goes for the draft, I might shorten the clock for the draft to make sure we finish this prior to the start of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad