Donut's Fantasy Hockey League

Aela*

LMAO I can change if you want, I was deciding on a few teams actually....

If you don't mind me having the same team name with 87and71's game? Think that was what you were talking about, unless it was Gally's game?

donut

Sep 5, 2012
If you don't mind me having the same team name with 87and71's game? Think that was what you were talking about, unless it was Gally's game?

Right, forgot you already using that name... Umm... PICK ANOTHER NAME THEN

Aela*

Off topic here, but what do you think of Horvat?

Like, was the pick good/worth it or is he a good player?

He's a more defensive version of Kesler who will at his floor probably be the guy every team wants on their PK.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Trying to decide between this game and VanIslander's. I'll take on one more game, but only one.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Make it this one. Two other respected GMs have said likewise, so the idea was nixed.

Oh okay then. Was actually leaning towards yours since your always so on top of your game and on the ball but this works.

:stars Please.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Just a heads up for everyone; I will be away all day tomorrow until the night time (around 9PM PST). I'll try my best to get on HF from my phone whenever I can. If we fill-up the sign-up tomorrow, I will post the draft order when I get home and we will begin Friday. (Order will be determined by random.org). Feel free to PM me anything cause that'll be the first thing I check when I go on my phone. THANKS!

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Sunday to Friday without internet (might be able to check it once a night or so though). I'll send in lists.

dang... aight, well we'll see how sign up goes first... if we don't start tomorrow, I'll be giving everyone a days notice before we begin drafting so people can get list in and set up

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Theere's no big hurry, is there? If this is going to be more than a here today-gone tomorrow draft, a year-long points-based league, then getting 16 GMs and discussing things might be apt first.

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I'm in with the

Chandler Gaillards

2568235121_1.png

Aela*

Just please tell me I'm in the top 10 this time and can pick the player I want to build my team around lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad