Post-Game Talk: Don't wanna let us wearing our Red Home Jersey? No Problem Mr Dundon... (Canes 4-6 Habs)

POTG (13/12/2018)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
We finally beat those ****ers. Happy. I've hated this franchise since they were in Connecti-cul. Irrelevant franchise, like the Hens and the Panthers and the Yotes. They are welfare.

My uncle would probably beat you up for that :laugh: Huge Whalers/Canes fan

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Yes this team wins ugly and yes the D is one of the worst assembled group in the league. Ugly is the word to describe this win

Reactions: Zorba

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Facing the facts quietly. Im not entirely delighted. It leaves a lot to be desired. I dunno where to start.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Do you need glasses? It’s ridiculous when your goaltender could be one of the 3 stars after giving up 4+ on multiple occasions. This team can’t defend to save its life.

ah yes did u not watch the game ? Mzarek literally saved 2 goals in first period and 1 in the 2nd.
Whats ur point? I freaking hate when people thinks Only Price make great saves. Mzarek did not do wors than Price tonight. Carolina was sleeping for 40min. Good for habs to take advantage of that but please stop overprotecting price when he makes a key save like any goalie. He wins 10.5m a year for a reason.

Reactions: bsl and Victorius

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Sorry for the noob question but how do you vote for the POGT. I am clicking everywhere around my choice's name but nothing happens.(On a mobile phone)

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Your uncle loves boring and insignificant teams. He should learn about hockey a bit more. :sarcasm:

Only guy on both side of my family that knows hockey players that are not in the NHL, so I need him on my good side to keep talking hockey in family reunions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad