Don't talk about playoffs, you kiddin' me? Playoffs?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Right here with you. I want a Isles/Rangers first round matchup.

The league should institute a vote in process for the final two playoff spots. If your fan base believes you have less than 3% chance of the winning the Cup, then the four closest teams can vote on who should get in vs not.

How do you think that vote will go?

Sounds like you then only have 6 teams in the playoffs...

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
No need. People can see it on our faces.
lifeless-eyes-black-eyes.gif

Reactions: PK Cronin

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
With the Pittsburgh game being meaningless to us, Islanders should try Barzal on the PK for the hell of it. I also wonder who sits for Wahlstrom and Holmstrom, maybe Martin and Clutterbuck?

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
With the Pittsburgh game being meaningless to us, Islanders should try Barzal on the PK for the hell of it. I also wonder who sits for Wahlstrom and Holmstrom, maybe Martin and Clutterbuck?

I think they should rest him on Wed. He hasn't been the same since the knee issue last week. Give him time to heal up.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
I’d imagine clutterbuck would play, pretty amazing personal accomplishment for him to play all 82 games this year.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I’d imagine clutterbuck would play, pretty amazing personal accomplishment for him to play all 82 games this year.

I was just thinking you want to sit guys who are either injured or older, but somebody did make a decent case for Barzal. Maybe Lee? Can't do Palmieri since he is 1 goal away from 30

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
curious what the isles do in goal. Run Varly or continue to redeem Sorokin?

If PIT has a win your in game, then that’s a real choice by Roy. You want to keep Varly rolling, but Sorokin has been torched by PIT before.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
I was just thinking you want to sit guys who are either injured or older, but somebody did make a decent case for Barzal. Maybe Lee? Can't do Palmieri since he is 1 goal away from 30
The team is hot - keep it the same. Agree on Barzal if he needs to rest his leg.

PIT is so erratic, you don’t want to get flamed in your last game bc they rest guys.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005

If PIT has a win your in game, then that’s a real choice by Roy. You want to keep Varly rolling, but Sorokin has been torched by PIT before.

Play Sorokin against the Penguins, Varly against the Canes Game one(till he loses).

Reactions: Chapin Landvogt

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I'm gonna pass the baton to the most willing and able patron of these heralded boards. I'm up to my dick in work.
Understandable, and appreciate the imagery. Thank you for your prior service, and hopefully you can resume in the future if we're not rebuilding/tanking and you're only up to your ankles in work.

Someone else will need to step up. I'd do it, but my graphics abilities stalled with Paint in 1998. I'm not joking.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT

Sorokin has eliminated PIT in the playoffs before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad