don't succeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
tom_servo said:
Let 'em all go to hell, except those of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Agreed. But I would suggest maybe allowing Wojtek Wolski to succeed. Otherwise, another great hockey name will go by the wayside.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
This is stupid... do want the NHL to be of higher quality or not? Obviously they can't all make it, but I wish them all the best.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
zach parise... so pierre mcguire will shut the hell up for 5 minutes and take a cold shower

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
Ovechkin & Schremp. Can't say I'm a fan of either. Ovechkin is a lock to have a good NHL career but I'm less than sold on Schremp on a number of levels.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
ryz said:
Ovechkin & Schremp. Can't say I'm a fan of either. Ovechkin is a lock to have a good NHL career but I'm less than sold on Schremp on a number of levels.

I think this is what the thread starter is getting at, but for different reasons than you stated. I hope neither succeed because they both have ridiculously inflated egos that are bad for the sport.

And Schremp actually reminds me of Ty Jones, so he better not succeed when Jones failed as miserably as he did. :madfire:

ProctorSilex

Jason Spezza - too cocky for someone who hasn't proved anything yet
Corey Perry - so the Oilers don't look stupid for not taking him for Comrie

PDO

Jan 12, 2005
Edmonton
Parise - Just to spite Pierre.
Phaneuf - Guy was a real ***** and has it coming. Funny guy, but a real *******.

Also helps he was drafted by Calgary :dunno: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad