Post-Game Talk: Don't lose your Hedman! Short handed Pens Malkin life hard for themselves, lose 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
The quick 1st round pick is just a bonus for not making the playoffs but it is NOT gonna put this team over the top short and distant term.
Have some pride with how they are still battling despite the injuries.
If they miss the playoffs and pick up a mid 1st rounder...big whoop i say.

Woodrow

Dec 8, 2005
And I wouldn't count out the Devils or Canes making late surges. Schneider's having a ****ing unbelievable year and Carolina's quietly doing well lately.

Luckily we have a couple games in hand on both of them but the Devils can move into wild card position with a win over the Caps tonight.

Pens could have made life much easier on themselves by beating the Lightning today :(

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
You wanna know what i don't get? why did we not pull our goalie when we were on the PP? it was 6 on 4, so a 2 man advantage. Instead they pull him after the PP with less then 3 minutes in the game. Nice brains we got making the decisions. 6v4 >>>>>> 5V4

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
You wanna know what i don't get? why did we not pull our goalie when we were on the PP? it was 6 on 4, so a 2 man advantage. Instead they pull him after the PP with less then 3 minutes in the game. Nice brains we got making the decisions. 6v4 >>>>>> 5V4

the other team can take free shots at your goal and not worry about icing....that and we didn't have any good players to put out there. (we would have to feld two power play teams of 6. imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad