Post-Game Talk: Don't lose your Hedman! Short handed Pens Malkin life hard for themselves, lose 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Crosby was incredibly lazy today, and Kessel was incredibly soff.

Beyond that, the kids played hard and made a game of it. Hagelin was a beast on the forecheck. Rest of our vets were hot garbage. I thought Cullen looked awful today as well

Matsun

Aug 15, 2010
- Zatkoff
- Kunitz, but to his defense I didn't really find as many things anoying about his game today as I normally do, but that missed rebound though.
- Sid
- Kessel
+ Hagelin, apparently can play physical as well.
+ Sullivan, mixed up the lines
+ Kuhnhackl, nice goal
+ PK
- PP
Even: Hornqvist, couldn't think of anything good he did, but couldn't think of anything bad either.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Crappy start - decent middle - crappy finish.

Kessel follows up a notable game by being a non-factor, again. Kunitz was mediocre. Zatkoff was terrible.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Sid looked incredibly disinterested.

And Zatkoff sucks balls. I'm putting 90% of this on him. Guy's not even an NHL backup much less a starter.

Tumty

Aug 18, 2012
Finland
Pure speculation. Sid looked dissi nterest as **** today. Could it be that he is pissed when hes linemates changes every other game.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Soft teams don't win championships. The Pens are only competing to exit early in the playoffs. Thank goodness spring is only a few weeks away here.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
"Is there something you could have done better, like be more square to help stop those"

So at least some people in the press are starting to recognize he is a bad goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad