My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
HC_Donbass.png

logo_ukr.png
logo.png
logo_eng.png

2012/2013 Summary
Final Position: 9th, Western Conference, 5th Bobrov Division.
Record: GP 52, W 17, OTW 2, SOW 5, SOL 6, OTL 1, L 21, PTS 72
Goals For: 134
Goals Against: 142
Scoring Leader: Evgeniy Dadonov - 38 Pts (14+24)

logo_ukr.png
logo.png
logo_eng.png

2013/2014 Preview
Head Coach: Andrei Nazarov (RUS)
Captain: Ruslan Fedotenko (UKR)
Assistants: Eveniy Dadonov (RUS), Maxim Yakutsenya (RUS)
KHL 2013 Draft: D - Roman Khalikov (KAZ) (15th Overall), F - Ulib-Gleb Berezovskyy (UKR) (115th Overall)

logo_ukr.png
logo.png
logo_eng.png

2013/2014 Season
Record: 1-0-0-0
Upcoming Games: Lev (8/9), CSKA (10/9), Dinamo Riga (12/9), Lokomotiv (16/9), Atlant (18/9)

logo_ukr.png
logo.png
logo_eng.png

Useful Links
http://hcdonbass.com/ - HC Donbas official website
http://en.khl.ru/ - KHL official website (English)
onhockey.ru - Streaming for KHL

logo_ukr.png
logo.png
logo_eng.png

donbass_arena_2012_.jpg

Last edited:

Mikey09

Mar 28, 2013
Bratislava
Good thread. Can somebody tell me how it's with Lukas Kaspar? He had contract to 13/14, but isn't on a roster.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada

Good signing, he will give them some character along with veteran Robitaille. Don't get me wrong, I like the signing, but for that kind of money I believe they could have picked up Zherdev. Who would you rather have? Do you think Poni is next?

It seems they have an overfull roster now, I can't really see them signing anyone else now, not that they need anyone, they are going to easily be a serious contender.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
insane overpayment to a guy who'd be lucky to get 1,5 in the NHL. Money aside, it's a good deal for Donbass and a good guy to build around.

Sokil

Ukraine Specialitsky
Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
supermensa.org
Good signing, he will give them some character along with veteran Robitaille. Don't get me wrong, I like the signing, but for that kind of money I believe they could have picked up Zherdev. Who would you rather have? Do you think Poni is next?

It seems they have an overfull roster now, I can't really see them signing anyone else now, not that they need anyone, they are going to easily be a serious contender.

how much was it for? i dont see it published

Sokil

Ukraine Specialitsky
Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
supermensa.org
yeah, that's overpayment. don't understand why they paid so far above market - guess they had to to lure him there for 3 years? his family is pretty rooted in America

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Usually I don't post such stuff in here, but this is simply too awesome. So Donbass is choosing an official talisman here. And if we look close enough, every single choice is hilarious on some level, like stupidity, some level of copyright infringement and so on. We have a Nesquick bunny, a Michelin man and some Southpark character in the mix. Still, if I wouldn't have to go through the hassle to vote through email, I'd go with 3 (!) kazaks with Pan Klyushka in close second. :D

Sucro

Rhymesayers Fanboy
May 11, 2013
Vienna
How are they even going to embody these 3 cossacks? Simply 3 masks won't be enough for sure. And I don't get was a raccoon supposed to be rough or cute? :shakehead

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
I'd vote for the Cones or the Michelin Man

I have no idea how the Cossack trio would work atall, I get why a team from Ukraine would use Cossack symbolisation. But I really don't understand how on earth it would work.

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
Up until the lockout I was strictly an NHL fan. When Poni and Feds signed I paid a bit of attention to Donbass but not much. This year I will happily try to make them my third team after the Leafs and Coyotes. Looking forward to my first season as not only an NHL fan, but a KHL team fan as well. Already planning to get a jersey.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Up until the lockout I was strictly an NHL fan. When Poni and Feds signed I paid a bit of attention to Donbass but not much. This year I will happily try to make them my third team after the Leafs and Coyotes. Looking forward to my first season as not only an NHL fan, but a KHL team fan as well. Already planning to get a jersey.

Judging by off-season signings, the timing of your joining Donbass bandwagon is perfect. This team could really go places this year.

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
Being a new KHL fan, would anyone be able to advise me the best way to watch games in Canada? I tried bighockey.ua for the WC and Ukraine NT games for Olympic qualifying, but with my bang up Ukrainian language skills I was able to translate that the stream was not available in my location.

Is there a good online feed I can pay for, specifically for Donbass games or even all KHL games? Or am I stuck with looking for random streams on the internet with millions of ads? I assume there is limited TV coverage in Canada through RDS. So I have to watch on my computer is that correct?

Maybe a fellow Canuck can help me out. Or anyone at all, your help is greatly appreciated :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad