Management Don Sweeney III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Bet you didn’t mind the Belesky deal after the first season. The Backes deal I think everyone was concerned about the term. Other than that, he is in the develop mindset that a lot of GM’s aren’t. He has the advantage of being in a college hockey hotbed. It’s his back yard.

Actually nope .. I didn't have much care for Beleskey before and after the signing. Not as bad as Backes though.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I will give credit where it is due, great deal by Sweeney on McAvoy. Now deal Heinen for Anderson

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Did you mean underrated?

The only time I noticed him vs the Bruins in the playoffs is when Chuckie knocked him over to Cleveland. Heinen wins you more games.

One would think a team as soft as the Bruins ,Anderson would have a least stood out more and not in a bad way.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Both guys had bad playoffs. Anderson had a much better regular season. It would take a lot more then Heinen in a trade

Reactions: Lo97

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
As if Columbus, which lost Duchene, Panarin and Dzingel in the off season, is going to trade Anderson. The Blue Jackets will need all the offensive help that it can get.

Reactions: BMC

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
The only time I noticed him vs the Bruins in the playoffs is when Chuckie knocked him over to Cleveland. Heinen wins you more games.

One would think a team as soft as the Bruins ,Anderson would have a least stood out more and not in a bad way.
Anderson had some fantastic regular season games against the Bruins where he was blowing by the Bruins defense and crashing the net. I would agree that his post season against the Bruins was pretty bleh.

He also went toe to toe with Chara, which i respect.

I'd take him over Heinen 10/10 times.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Yeah, and if you don't want 25+ goals, 200+ hits and a guy who isn't afraid to do a ton of dirty work.

I don't dislike Anderson and wouldn't mind him on the Bruins, but I wouldn't trade Heinen straight up for him. Anderson clearly does some things better, mainly in the physicality department, but I think Heinen is the better all-around player. You probably don't agree, and you are not alone in that either. Different strokes and all that :)

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Anderson is a better goal scorer..

Right now, but Heinen has a laser shot. He just needs to use it more. Put him in a top 6 role like Anderson where he gets opportunities and he'll put up 20+ and he is a way better passer than Anderson. But again, fan mileages may vary.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Right now, but Heinen has a laser shot. He just needs to use it more. Put him in a top 6 role like Anderson where he gets opportunities and he'll put up 20+ and he is a way better passer than Anderson. But again, fan mileages may vary.

You think he can, but Anderson is actually doing it and his numbers have improved each season. I like Heinen, but Anderson gives the Bruins something they lack...

Reactions: Lo97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad