Don, I Don't Think This Cone Of Silence Is Working (CBA & Lockout Discussion) XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Gino Reda ‏@GinoRedaTSN
Meetings broke up. Fehr went straight to the phones to update NHLPA via conf call. Bettman will speak to media in 5 minutes.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Yeah, definitely not good news and I never got that vibe all through today. Bettman presser is going to likely make my alcohol consumption go up materially tonight.

GoGoGrabo

Nov 29, 2008
I feel like I'm on crazy pills :rant:

5 minutes ago, they were running to make calls and would talk tonight or tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, talks broke off and the season is in the S*&tter

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch
The NHL hasn't been happy with the way these talks have been progressing. Wouldn't be surprised if Bettman issued an ultimatum.

NickyMaz

Dec 19, 2011
Omaha, NE
@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Right now plan is for NHL and NHLPA not to meet again tonight, but perhaps reconvene tomorrow. However, told that could possibly change

All is not lost

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
:laugh:

Oh boy these guys just keep digging themselves deeper. There's another brilliant PR move by the players. Good luck with drumming up support from the public you spoiled ****** bags.

It is a bit pathetic: the 700 players made close to 2 BILLION dollars collectively last year, and they couldn't get 30 to sign up for a charity game...with nothing to do because they're being locked out? :help:

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Anyone tell me what the updates on today are? Been out all night and I'm feeling a bit dizzy so could good with some good news

frankthefrowner

Jan 13, 2007
Im sorry but i started cracking up at work with the suit case tweet.... Like the suit cases mean anything.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
We are here to discuss the NHL lockout negotiations, not ignore lists and individual posters. Get on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad