Don Cherry & the Coach's Corner | 2017/2018 Playoffs Edition

Arizonan God

Jan 30, 2010
Toronto
He’s completely lost it. How does anyone take this buffoon even 1% seriously? Sad how we celebrate stupidity in our society.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Somebody should really tell him that some European teams, like Finns and Swedes, wear team uniform or outfits supplied by a clothing sponsor. That's why they don't arrive to games wearing suits.

I don't remember if I've asked this before but did he say something about Team Finland arriving to the arena on bicycles in Sochi?

Morten

May 24, 2014
I'm pretty sure no one takes Don seriously anymore and only watch him for his ramblings

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Cringe worthy segment there, but gets my approval because he said it would take the Leafs to give up Marner or Brown to get Gudbradson. :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: vanwest

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Best segment of the season. The haters still can't turn away. I always look forward to his post WJC segments & he did not disappoint tonight. I'm just surprised he didn't mention the Swede who threw his silver medal into the stands. Something else you would never see a good Canadian boy do. Be proud Canada.....you ARE the best and nothing wrong with shouting it from the rooftops. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad