Prospect Info: Dominik Simon (Center | HC Plzeň (ELH) | 5th round, 137th overall)

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Incredibly unlikely. He's signed in Pilsen and has no contract with the Pens (WB/S or Pittsburgh) yet. It doesn't make any sense to bring him over to WB/S at this time anyway.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
He looks pretty good in the clips (ofc most players due in their highlight vids), and from the reprts he held his own pretty darn good in the WC this year.

Would love for us to try o get him to come over to WBS this season. Hes a bit older as well so its not like hes a 97 born that we toss into the AHL fire.

Kesid

The House of Penguin
Aug 25, 2005
He is very ambitious and if there is a spot for him in the WB/S, I wouldn't rule it out.

Anyway the decision will be made pretty soon. I heard he is gonna make up his mind before the dev. camp.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
He is very ambitious and if there is a spot for him in the WB/S, I wouldn't rule it out.

Anyway the decision will be made pretty soon. I heard he is gonna make up his mind before the dev. camp.

He could take Kapanen's spot.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
For anyone who watches WBS, can anyone describe his type of game? Strengths and weaknesses?

From what i've seen of him, he's very shifty and has good offensive instincts.

In the pre-season, he seemed to get knocked off the puck a little too easily for my liking.

Kid builds up some muscle and gets a step faster and there could be something there.
He's a much more intriguing prospect than most/if not all of the NCAA guys, atleast, for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad