Prospect Info: Dominik Bokk

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
That worries me more than his numbers.

It sucks but that is the reality for a large number of prospects this year. It is a wasted developmental year. Part of the reason Friedman said they may just have two Drafts in July 2022 rather than even have a Draft this year.

Djurgarden had no loyalty to Bokk. They probably took him on as a favor. If he wasn't contributing at a high level then they weren't going to play him just in the name of development. He just never found a groove.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
You are not wrong. Not really a factor in many of our prospect discussions right now - others in the system have passed him by and I don’t think he would be a top 3 or 4 callup right now.

it's partially this and partially the fact that our prospect depth means that we have a ton of guys who could realistically have something click in the AHL and put together 10 really good games and jump most everyone else on the radar. they're just kind of waiting for it to happen for a certain few kids to punch up at guys like lorentz. cotton, rees, drury, bokk, suzuki, etc. are a hot month away from getting the call but they have to produce numbers.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I think part of it too is CHI has so many vet-type guys that the prospects are pushed down the lineup. Drury has 2G 7Pts 15 GP, Suzuki & Rees each at 1G 3Pts 5GP, Cotton same but 10GP

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I think part of it too is CHI has so many vet-type guys that the prospects are pushed down the lineup. Drury has 2G 7Pts 15 GP, Suzuki & Rees each at 1G 3Pts 5GP, Cotton same but 10GP
Chicago has been known as a place that prioritizes winning over development. That was a concern some here had when we decided to affiliate with them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad