Dom Moore Appreciation Thread

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
This is why I was thrilled to sign Dom Moore last summer.

Fantastic series from him with a great one today...

Never understood why he bounced around to so many teams.

He must be resigned, for two years.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Keeper. I bet he's tired of getting traded and moving around all teh time too.

Dom does his job very well.

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
I would love to keep this 4th line intact going forward. All three of them play great together

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
He played great. When he gets that shiftiness going he is very effective.

richardsequalscup*

D. Moore has been great all season. If Boyle actually showed up in the regular season, Dom probably would have chipped in 30 points. If they advance, Dom should be put on Crosby a lot like Dubinsky has been. Moore is frustrating to play against for offensive players.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Can't believe it took this long for this thread. He's been tremendous. Will be furious if he isn't resigned.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
D. Moore has been great all season. If Boyle actually showed up in the regular season, Dom probably would have chipped in 30 points. If they advance, Dom should be put on Crosby a lot like Dubinsky has been. Moore is frustrating to play against for offensive players.

Are you joking? Boyle had an excellent season.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
moorehug2.gif

Best picture :)

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
They do. I'm just afraid someone will give one of them a silly offer, that we won't/can't match.

I just don't know how we replace Richards. I really hope Miller can be that guy or there is someone as a UFA who we can sign at least at Brassard's level. I worry the most about replacing him.

If we lose Richards, we should be able to sign all of Boyle, Moore, and Poo.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
This is why I was thrilled to sign Dom Moore last summer.

Fantastic series from him with a great one today...

Never understood why he bounced around to so many teams.

He must be resigned, for two years.

Because teams want him. Same thing with Mike Sillinger. Guy is hard working, fills a role, does his job with consistency, and can be counted on in big moments.

Once Dom's fitness level caught up around early December, that 4th line has been clicking. Guy has been great, and deserves a multi-year deal. But given the nice weather, and the gold courses opening up, I don't know if Sather will negotiate until right before July 5th.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
He's a great guy to have in your bottom-6, let alone on the fourth line. He's so composed, makes a ton of subtle plays in the defensive zone to create more time and space to make a solid fundamental play, big on faceoffs, always hustles, great speed, can make plays on the rush. He's arguably the best fourth liner in the league, IMO.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
He's a great guy to have in your bottom-6, let alone on the fourth line. He's so composed, makes a ton of subtle plays in the defensive zone to create more time and space to make a solid fundamental play, big on faceoffs, always hustles, great speed, can make plays on the rush. He's arguably the best fourth liner in the league, IMO.

Agreed. His speed and puck skills are impeccable for a 4th liner. It will be tragic if we don't resign him.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Tremendous hockey IQ. A complete reversal from the string of mindless goons the Rangers have employed on the 4th line since the 2004-2005 lockout. Never makes a dumb play. Shuts down the top line. Kills it on the PK. Chips in a goal here and there, and more often than not, a big goal.

RE-SIGN!!!

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Also, has anyone else noticed that when slotted in on another line this season when needed, that's he's made whatever line that happened to be BETTER.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad