GDT: Doing it Dallas style <1hr to puckdrop edition - Flames(7-9-3) @ Stars(12-4-2) 6:30pm

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I've been really enjoying the quickness and tastiness of rainbow trout fillets and lemon pepper (ready in about 10 min), rice usually and some sort of veggie.

Garden salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, some shredded cheese, red onions. I think that's it. Zesty italian dressing.

That sounds good

I've got half of a small shrimp ring in the fridge that I have to eat up before it goes bad.

I like some pre-bad shrimp and cocktail sauce

Reactions: Boomstick

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Flames have 13 guys between 3-5 goals (pretty much everyone on the team outside of Backlund, 4th liners and the defensive d-men). Extrapolated to a full season and pretty much our entire team would be 16-20 goal guys, which is good for depth I guess. Not having a few star players to get 30-40 goals a year means the team relies on all 4 lines rolling or we don't win.

Stark contrast when Gaudreau or Tkachuk could put the team on their back and pick up 4 points a night every week or so.
Yeah like everyone can score semi-regularly, which is nice. But we don’t have that one guy, which is part of why our powerplay is so shit

Reactions: Boomstick

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Garden salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, some shredded cheese, red onions. I think that's it. Zesty italian dressing.
I'm a huge fan of greek salad. I throw everything in it starting with lots of feta cheese, kalamata olives, pimento stuffed green olives, cucumber, grape tomatoes, onion, red, yellow, and green peppers, and of course Kraft greek feta salad dressing.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
scorch-calgary.gif

they're doing it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad