OT: Dog name (dead of summer topic)

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
I got a new puppy and since it's close to when we won the cup I'm looking for help with a name, specifically maybe somehow around the team (but looking for all ideas)

Some ideas are Penny, Gwinnie and really my favorite even if she is a female is Stanley (my g/f isn't going for it) we tossed around Sidney also but we're really hitting a wall now.

Our current dog is named Hudson and since that's simply the greatest name ever it's hard to match finding such a great name

Thanks hope everyone is enjoying summer, if this doesn't belong on a hockey forum I get it and it can be removed

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I got a new puppy and since it's close to when we won the cup I'm looking for help with a name, specifically maybe somehow around the team (but looking for all ideas)

Some ideas are Penny, Gwinnie and really my favorite even if she is a female is Stanley (my g/f isn't going for it) we tossed around Sidney also but we're really hitting a wall now.

Our current dog is named Hudson and since that's simply the greatest name ever it's hard to match finding such a great name ��

Thanks hope everyone is enjoying summer, if this doesn't belong on a hockey forum I get it and it can be removed

Bones?
Carly?
Bird?

::EDIT::
Or, what about Cali, since that's were we won.
On that note, if she were a he, you could have gone with Tank ;)

Last edited:

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Nikita

Also, just to keep it all in one thread, i'm looking for a new username.
Time to retire this one.
To keep this thread clean, you can PM me suggestions if you wish.
I tried to find that thread during the PO's where there was a bunch of great ones but i had no luck there.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
Phil, Murray, Jose the *****cat,,,,,,,, all good female dog names

It censored something from a kids cartoon

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Bones, Kess, Gina definitely as said above, haha.

Sidney is probably every other pens fan so do something original.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Murray and Sully sound like nice dog names. You might not want to go "all in" on either of those two, but they're nice names, the connection would be a bonus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad