Does LA make a trade to clear space when Arvidsson returns?

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
You move Roy IF they think Clarke gives them that extra bit of x-factor needed to win. Personally I would because I think Roy is being elevated by Gavrikov and whilst is solid he playing above his level as it were. Zone entries and giveaways are a problem and have been for a while. However if they don’t give Clarke some time to assess if he can form a partnership with Gavrikov there is zero chance it happens, without the team hitting some sort of wall between now and the TDL.
I don't know, Roy has been so solid for a few years now it would not surprise me if him and Gavrikov elevate each other.

I would not move Roy unless I have tried Clarke or Spence with him for a prolonged period and there was no drop off. Don't want to lose and asset for nothing, but also do not want to move Roy in a year where LA is competitive.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
I don't know, Roy has been so solid for a few years now it would not surprise me if him and Gavrikov elevate each other.

I would not move Roy unless I have tried Clarke or Spence with him for a prolonged period and there was no drop off. Don't want to lose and asset for nothing, but also do not want to move Roy in a year where LA is competitive.
Maybe give Roy a 1-2 week vacation and slot Clarke in to see how he does with Gavy. LOL!

I don't think you can change a thing right now. Sub Clarke in if there's an injury or other need. Otherwise you don't touch this thing.

Reactions: LAKings88 and YP44

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3