Does Buffalo win 2 in a row again this season?

Does Buffalo win 2 in a row again this season?

• Total voters

DrRad

Sep 30, 2017
Yes. They will beat the Leafs, and either win the game before them, or after them.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Yes. They will beat the Leafs, and either win the game before them, or after them.

Well that is a scheduled Garret Sparks start so I do half expect them to lose that because Garett Sparks is a dumpster fire but if Eichel is suspended who knows

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Buffalo hasn't won 2 in a row in 3 months will they break that streak? if so when?

Because there’s been so much to play for in buffalo right now....

Do the cup contending leafs win their first playoff series in fifteen years if they “start” on time for the first time this spring?

You’re buffalo hatred runs deep, get a new hobby, lol but at least you got the needing Eichel thing right... I don’t know if any team relies on another pLayer more, last year he missed two months and still was in on 35 percent of their total offense and I get it the sabres are trash right now with him but Edmonton is in same position with mcdavid and even that Leon guy insane Oiler fans are saying is now better then Eichel.

Last edited:

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
Gonna win the next 2 while Eichel is suspended, just watch.

Aren’t you a sabres fan even? You should know how much we depend on him and should be shaking your head, i remember the username as either a fan or a hater and if it’s a hater then I guess I can understand you thinking Eichel isn’t that important even though that statement should be an oxymoron.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Aren’t you a sabres fan even? You should know how much we depend on him and should be shaking your head, i remember the username as either a fan or a hater and if it’s a hater then I guess I can understand you thinking Eichel isn’t that important even though that statement should be an oxymoron.
You could say I'm both at this point.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
You could say I'm both at this point.

hahaha, love it.

Call me crazy but I actually think the team hAs a bright future. I know we’ve heard that for awhile now but it does work eventually look at the Jets

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Because there’s been so much to play for in buffalo right now....

Do the cup contending leafs win their first playoff series in fifteen years if they “start” on time for the first time this spring?

You’re buffalo hatred runs deep, get a new hobby, lol but at least you got the needing Eichel thing right... I don’t know if any team relies on another pLayer more, last year he missed two months and still was in on 35 percent of their total offense and I get it the sabres are trash right now with him but Edmonton is in same position with mcdavid and even that Leon guy insane Oiler fans are saying is now better then Eichel.

There was something to play for in mid December when the slide started, or January or even February .

It is true that NOW there is nothing to play for but that wasn't true in December, January or most of, if not all of February

Last edited:

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
If Carolina makes it this year, Buffalo has the longest drought in the league.

That’s right, also the leafs right now have the longest drought in the league I believe behind the panthers, (of teams who have won a series) haven’t won a series since the old old nhl two lockouts two decades Ago.

Gotta love the leaf fans who keep posting things like gotta feel bad for sabres fans as if they win in the playoffs it’s absolutely hilarious and not only that Toronto made the playoffs how many times until just two years ago? Once in a span of 11 years? Which is longer drought then buffalo is at right now (8 years)

The irony is strong leaf fans keep coming out and maybe all the talking you guys do won’t combine together and the hockey gods may let you actually break your drought this year. If I was a leaf fan I’d be worried about karma and things like that, I totally believe in it and I think the hockey gods hear how much talking all you do and don’t let you get anywhere because of it. No thats silly, the curse of first round knockout greatest coach start in time real good Babcock is like quick sand every spring. Glad that top defense keeps allowing six goals every game. Who cares if we’re shutout in three meaningless games when two of them we didn’t have our entire catalyst for offense. Losing Eichel for us is like the leafs losing Tavares Matthews and maybe someone else, when you compare the difference in offense. Not saying he equals both of them combined but taking Eichel Aay from buffalo is seriously crippling aN already alreacy abysmal offense.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
They get their chance tomorrow AND it's a Garrett Sparks gameso Buffalo is guaranteed to score 3, that's money in the bank and that's the minimum because Garrett Sparks is ALWAYS bad. All they have to do is hold Toronto under 4 goals

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad