Does Buffalo win 2 in a row again this season?

Does Buffalo win 2 in a row again this season?

• Total voters

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I think it is you who does not understand the suck level the entire Sabres can achieve...

I have seen enough Sabre games to know but Garrett Sparks is next level of suck when you KNOW the other team no matter who it is, IS getting a minimum of 3 that is TRUE awfulness Ottawa put up 6

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
I have seen enough Sabre games to know but Garrett Sparks is next level of suck when you KNOW the other team no matter who it is, IS getting a minimum of 3 that is TRUE awfulness Ottawa put up 6

Sabres have been worse than Ottawa since the win streak I believe. Don't quote me but I am pretty sure there was a post somewhere that showed our record post win streak was the worst in the NHL.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
The Sabres are capable of accomplishing anything that doesn't involve winning.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012

Guess we outsucked your goalie

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

Dude what was that? EVERYBODY gets 3 goals on Garrett Sparks, even if you lose you get 3 on Garrett Sparks and that's minimum usually it's 4 , 5, hell Chicago got 6 and lost.

But Buffalo didn't get 3 and I'm amazed because while I know Buffalo sucks, I have watched enough Buffalo games to know that. I also know that you guys still have Reinhart, Skinner, Eichel, Dalhin there are some pieces there and I also know Eichel raises his game against Toronto and he just didn't .

What the hell happened? How do you make Garrett Sparks look good?

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
A rare Sabres-Leafs poster debate where it isn't about which team is better/has a brighter future, but instead about who can outsuck the other. Maybe world peace can be achieved.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Dude what was that? EVERYBODY gets 3 goals on Garrett Sparks, even if you lose you get 3 on Garrett Sparks and that's minimum usually it's 4 , 5, hell Chicago got 6 and lost.

But Buffalo didn't get 3 and I'm amazed because while I know Buffalo sucks, I have watched enough Buffalo games to know that. I also know that you guys still have Reinhart, Skinner, Eichel, Dalhin there are some pieces there and I also know Eichel raises his game against Toronto and he just didn't .

What the hell happened? How do you make Garrett Sparks look good?

Team gave up weeks ago.

Reactions: Snippit

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
A rare Sabres-Leafs poster debate where it isn't about which team is better/has a brighter future, but instead about who can outsuck the other. Maybe world peace can be achieved.

It was technically about who sucjs worse Sparks or the Sabres turns out it's the Sabres and with that I say this, Congratulations Buffalo you have achieved a new level of suck, a level of suck I didn't know was possible, you have made Garrett Sparks look like an NHL goalie.

That is TRULY an achievement Congratulations.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I thought the 10 game win streak was a mirage (too many very close and OT wins), but I didn't see this level of crash coming after.

The justification for the ROR trade was pretty ridiculous in retrospect. He's about to be a key player on a team that made the playoffs. Whatever illusion of depth they tried to sell by getting ROR was ridiculous. Mittelstadt was not ready to lead your secondary scoring line as a center, and Sobotka can not run a line asked to be matched up against elite lines. An ROR 2nd line should have been capable of both of those tasks.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
I thought the 10 game win streak was a mirage (too many very close and OT wins), but I didn't see this level of crash coming after.

The justification for the ROR trade was pretty ridiculous in retrospect. He's about to be a key player on a team that made the playoffs. Whatever illusion of depth they tried to sell by getting ROR was ridiculous. Mittelstadt was not ready to lead your secondary scoring line as a center, and Sobotka can not run be on a line asked to be matched up against elite lines in the nhl. An ROR 2nd line should have been capable of both of those tasks.

ftfy

Reactions: 93LEAFS

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
They had a great chance to break that streak but they lost to bothNew Jersey AND Ottawa and now find now find themselves in the bottom 5 with a chance at bottom 3.

The fall since the streak ended has been incredible

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
They had a great chance to break that streak but they lost to bothNew Jersey AND Ottawa and now find now find themselves in the bottom 5 with a chance at bottom 3.

The fall since the streak ended has been incredible

At this point, losing does them more good than winning.

If they don't fire Housley after this season, I don't think they are going anywhere any time soon. They need depth, some luck and an experienced coach.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
At this point, losing does them more good than winning.

If they don't fire Housley after this season, I don't think they are going anywhere any time soon. They need depth, some luck and an experienced coach.

They do need a new coach

They also need to keep Jeff Skinner, Acquire a #2 center, fix the bottom and acquire a real #1 goalie.

They need A LOT not just a new coach

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Moral of the story, don't trade a borderline number 1 centre for scraps and expect a college player who's never played pro to take over for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad