Does anyone need Goalie prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
JWI19 said:
The Wings are in the same boat. They have 3 or 4 good goalie prospects, but none of them are considered "elite"

You've either never seen Howard play or haven't seen enough of him. If he continues to tear it up like he has been, believe me he'll make believers out of ALOT of people in defining "elite". He's already among the elite in NCAA.

ShyCheetah

Feb 22, 2003
Caprica City,Caprica
Visit site
The Canucks always need goalie prospects. It seems we're alergic to drafting them. It looks like Auld will be up with the Big club next year at the least backing up. After that I think we have that short russian kid playing Junior in (ottawa?) but after that....nadda. Shy.

theo6060

Feb 7, 2003
Visit site
ShyCheetah said:
The Canucks always need goalie prospects. It seems we're alergic to drafting them. It looks like Auld will be up with the Big club next year at the least backing up. After that I think we have that short russian kid playing Junior in (ottawa?) but after that....nadda. Shy.
Lukas Mensator, he's Czech. He's a good prospect. It might take him a while but I think he'll be worth the wait. As for this year's draft, if the Canucks want to take a goaltender there are some good one's like Peters (interview with him on main page) and Shantz (interview with him in OHL section) who are both good goalies available after the first round.

TVanek26*

Buffalo

Martin Biron and Mika Noronen are already established and one of them will likely be dealt by the deadline.Ryan Miller will be up next year and may be our starter.If both of Biron and Noronen are dealt it leaves Miller and ???.We have no notable goalie prospects,and Jeff Weber is nothing but a career minor leaguer.

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
The Bruins goalie prospects are very strong

Raycroft is already looking to be a #1 goalie
Toivonen is a future AllStar Goalie
Sigalet and Kaltainen can be Future Backups
Brown and Hamerlik have good potential aswell

Brisebois

Jun 17, 2002
Feeding Johan Sedin
Visit site
Montreal's pretty loaded in that department, with Michaud, Bergevin-Robinson, Halak, Heino-Lindberg and the forgotten Vadim Tarasov.

Michaud is a potential starter, Halak has great upside, and Tarasov is old. :rolly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad