Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams Discussion III

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal

Same number as Kobe's concurrent rings. Either way, the Spurs earned them.

ESPN has crawled back under the rock, now that Steve Levy and Linda Cohn's Rangers got snuffed out.

We got a real dose of NY bias there for all of five games. Been a long time...guess Jersey don't count.

Yup, to the point Steve Levy was constantly bringing up "1993" in front of Barry Melrose, during an interview assignment; worse, it was even aired live.

Well, ESPN IS based out of Connecticut, is it not?

Yup, to the point ESPN occasionally spews out Red Sox bias. Connecticut is "Middle Earth" for Yankees and Red Sox fans, if you will.

Don't forget Katie Strang. These three mental patients were the only ones wrong too.

http://m.espn.go.com/nhl/story?storyId=11026204&src=desktop

I guarantee you Steve Levy, Linda Cohn, and Katie Strang will collectively pick the Knicks to win it all in 2015. :naughty: As long as The Bronx doesn't burn up in the process or the Knicks defeat the Lakers, I personally don't mind.

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
dodgerstyle.gif

U3R3biY.gif

21Dog

Mar 29, 2007
Tulare, Ca
Should have been a perfecto.

Too bad the Dodgers have a DH playing SS.

Hardest hit ball all night was a foul ball.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
Who retires first, Vin Scully or Bob Miller? I hope it's Vin, as I'm a bigger kings fan than a dodgers fan. I guess Nick Nickson would eventually take over. It'll be a sad day when Bob retires. :(

21Dog

Mar 29, 2007
Tulare, Ca
Who retires first, Vin Scully or Bob Miller? I hope it's Vin, as I'm a bigger kings fan than a dodgers fan. I guess Nick Nickson would eventually take over. It'll be a sad day when Bob retires. :(

I hope they both go on forever.

No has done it better than Vin.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
As long as the organization and the players keep making the megabucks, who cares whether fans ever see their game or not??? :help:

^^^^ that's so 1982... :laugh:

(I want my MTV! - you kids under 25 likely have no idea what I'm talking about)

Geez, are all road games on TWC too? Non-TWC providers are blacked out for road games?? No channel 11, 9 or 5 I guess?

We get the Dodger channel, so I have no idea how the rest is broadcast.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
^^^^ that's so 1982... :laugh:

(I want my MTV! - you kids under 25 likely have no idea what I'm talking about)

Geez, are all road games on TWC too? Non-TWC providers are blacked out for road games?? No channel 11, 9 or 5 I guess?

We get the Dodger channel, so I have no idea how the rest is broadcast.

No FSN, KCal, 5, or 11. I think TWC has an exclusive contract.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I've been enjoying the World Cup, but my God, soccer players are the biggest pansies in professional sports. I've seen more toughness displayed from Olympic gymnasts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad