Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams Discussion III

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I am a Rams fan. I'll allow it.

Also good eye, I suck at spotting the ever-elusive 1000 post mark.

And yes, that trade is looking lovely right now!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Coaching's not gonna block for him.

Kinda funny that they inherited #Ramsproblems with that pick :D

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Shanahan is lone gone, the coach is now brother of Chucky, Jay Gruden

Simply stated it because RGIII's tenure in the NFL so far was under Shanahan.

And none of this matters. Only one team that matters and they reside in Seattle. LOB!!!

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
:laugh: :laugh: I instantly saw something different about this thread title - the word Rams.

For two seconds the Rams were back in the L.A. fold, and all was right with the world (except who are these Clippers anyway?)

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
A team with the QB equivalent of Hemsky is talking **** about another teams QB????

:laugh:

Ron*

One only needs to see my avatar to know where I'm coming from.

Bring 'em back where they belong.

That's all.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
This is Georgia Frontiere's fault why we have this "Moving to L.A." leverage that gets spammed worse than Sagat's TIGER SHOT!

Back on topic, Lakers have begun tanking. D'Antoni should be fired or demoted as an offense coordinator.

McSorley 33

Feb 9, 2005
Yorba Linda, Ca
Although people laugh at me for being a Rams fan, they are my team! I'm old enough to have watched them play games in Anaheim.

Love my Rams like I love my Kings and would probably cry if they came back; told my girlfriend this and she laughed. Chicks just don't understand...emotionally attached.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Lakers fans should just continue with the whole "We want Phil!" chants. :3

Listening to certain people call into the radio stations to talk about the Lakers is on par with Team1040 after a Canucks loss.

I know there are a lot of Lakers fans on here, but you guys have to admit, you have one of the most obnoxious fan bases in all of North America.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Listening to certain people call into the radio stations to talk about the Lakers is on par with Team1040 after a Canucks loss.

I know there are a lot of Lakers fans on here, but you guys have to admit, you have one of the most obnoxious fan bases in all of North America.

On the flip side, I'm thankful the Cubs aren't winning the World Series anytime soon; otherwise, Obama would declare Martial Law especially when he signed NDAA and is a White Sox fan!

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

It's a big fan base.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
It's a big fan base.

It is, and sadly much like the Canucks (who have some great posters on this site) the ridiculous comments by the morons are going to overshadow anything said by rationale fans.

For some reason the idiots in most major markets are the ones who love to call in and talk about and make excuses for the team.

Also going from one of the great announcers in sports history to one of the worst in Joel Meyers for close to a decade probably didn't help with some of the newer fans, I still wonder if Joel ever thought the Lakers lost a game that wasn't the fault of the refs, he was as bad a pbp guy as I've heard for a blue blood franchise in American sports. I really hope when it's time for Bob to retire that the Kings bring in someone who is similar to him rather than a cheerleader in the booth, hopefully the person who was in charge of the PA announcer hiring won't be doing that hire.

Last edited:

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
No surprise which is the 1st team that opened up Staples Center with a Championship Banner:

2000 Los Angeles Lakers.

And speaking of the 2000 NBA Finals...

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Petros & Money had an especially fantastic rant about the Lakers today. Some of the Secret Textoso Line responses were hilarious.

And I know most of you don't like Petros & Money, but I do so take that! :p:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad