Dodger Stadium Game Price Info

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
A co-worker just got a pair through my account, plenty of prime seats available. The field level wasn't that great but the loge and upper levels were center ice. She got upper level, 2nd row, right off center.

Gotta love ticketmaster for tossing in a $10 charge for delivery on top of $9 per ticket.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
True but if every Ducks STH and every Kings STH and every scalping joint buys the max and you add in the number held for VIPs 56k could be sold/given away quickly

Judging by what's left, this isn't happening. It's the 2nd day and the best seats in the house are still available.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Judging by what's left, this isn't happening. It's the 2nd day and the best seats in the house are still available.

Exactly. This isn't like a hot concert where you can get face value for $110 and flip it for $300 within a week. The best seats in the house are nearing $300 + fees...not many STHs are going to want to invest the down payment needed to flip tickets to an event with somewhat unknown demand.

If I ever flip tickets, I prefer Craigslist because I get cash and don't have to pay any fees. No way would I want to drop $500 or so on tickets that won't be mailed out until early January: especially when the market for these tickets is unknown.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
I refuse to pay those prices. I'll watch from home and not have to worry about the ****ing traffic.

The game is on my birthday. i was hoping to go with a big group of my friends but at the price they are asking it certainly won't happen. What a colossal bummer.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Captain Mittens*

The game is on my birthday. i was hoping to go with a big group of my friends but at the price they are asking it certainly won't happen. What a colossal bummer.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
I'll go to your birthday man. But you have to serve mint chocolate chip ice cream. If you don't, I'll cut you

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I know this is one of those "once in a lifetime" type of deals so I could somewhat understand the pricing for a premium event that is so rare, however, before I even consider taking the plunge, I really would like to know what those sightlines would be like. Without a visual of how it'll look, it's too risky for me. I don't want to end up spending $100+ per ticket and end up barely being able to make out where the puck is or better yet, hardly being able to see what the hell is taking place on the ice.

Captain Mittens*

I know this is one of those "once in a lifetime" type of deals so I could somewhat understand the pricing for a premium event that is so rare, however, before I even consider taking the plunge, I really would like to know what those sightlines would be like. Without a visual of how it'll look, it's too risky for me. I don't want to end up spending $100+ per ticket and end up barely being able to make out where the puck is or better yet, hardly being able to see what the hell is taking place on the ice.

So no serapes? No BBQ in the park? No moshpit in the outfield?

I though you were in holmes?

DeuceDeuce

Feb 27, 2010

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/20...ts-guide-philadelphia-flyers-new-york-rangers

Obviously this is a different stadium but these will give you a feel of how sections will look. After looking at these pics I pulled the trigger on LF Pavilion seats in the last row. I felt that was best bang for my buck. The top rows of the Pavilion are at the same height and viewing angle of the first couple rows of loge that are $279 rather than $149 for the Upper Pavilion.

Any word on tailgating? Group tickets is requiring us to buy tickets to a game at staples in order to get dodger stadium tickets. I'm honestly thinking of ditching this and just going to the big house for that game. I can prob get free tickets to that and airplane ticket will cost about as much as some of those ticket prices. No tailgating is basically the cherry on top. The thing that made the first one so fun for me was the entire atmosphere. The game was hard to follow. Partly because the weather but the sight lines suck.

BigKing

Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
http://www.broadstreethockey.com/20...ts-guide-philadelphia-flyers-new-york-rangers

Obviously this is a different stadium but these will give you a feel of how sections will look. After looking at these pics I pulled the trigger on LF Pavilion seats in the last row. I felt that was best bang for my buck. The top rows of the Pavilion are at the same height and viewing angle of the first couple rows of loge that are $279 rather than $149 for the Upper Pavilion.

The $149s in the UP were enticing for sure but I think any ceremonial crap that may happen will go on in the infield...with family involved, i know they will want a view of that...even if it's from space in the Top Deck. Good call on those though...looked to be worth the extra $10 over the $139 ones.

Those fretting about the prices...just look at is as increasing the NHLs revenues so we can get out of this semi-cap hell we are currently in:sarcasm:Just doing our part!

ShakeyBonez

Dec 26, 2009
Temple City, CA
If any of you guys have been to dodger stadium. you know the best seats are going to be Loge box. Thats why they are priced at the most expensive price point 280$ a pop. Now as for sight lines... I'm thinking if you sit in either loge or infield reserve or reserve and sit at homeplate or along first or third base. you will have the best view. Because of the Top down view.

I'm looking at the red or purple sections.... Does anybody know if you can go down to dodger stadium and buy the tickets at their windows?? Like you can for Anahiem supercross races? I'm hoping you can purchase at the windows so i can negate those damn chargers from ticketmaster
(I hate those guys)

Last edited:

FPotvin39

Pad Stacker
Jan 18, 2007
So Cal
I'm a half season ticket holder so I emailed my ticket rep and this is what he responded with

"We have not yet sent out the e-mails to our partial season ticket members regarding their scheduled appointment times to purchase tickets for the Stadium Series game.

Keep an eye out on Thursday or Friday for your scheduled time for next week and then you’ll have all the information that you will need to sign in and purchase."

So I thought I would post this just in case other half season ticket holders were wondering why they couldn't buy tickets yet

Last edited:

MollerManor

Feb 18, 2009
Bought tickets in 52 Row O. Hopefully high enough to see the tops of some of the players heads. After fees for 4 tickets, it only cost $600! woo. :sarcasm:

BigKing

Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
While I don't expect ticket reps to answer my question regarding demand and ticket availability in a completely honest fashion, a rep I spoke to yesterday said they don't expect to have any tickets available past September.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
While I don't expect ticket reps to answer my question regarding demand and ticket availability in a completely honest fashion, a rep I spoke to yesterday said they don't expect to have any tickets available past September.

I just don't see how that's possible.

Ron*

Totally delusional thinking. At those prices, there will be tons of empty seats on game day.

I'm gonna purchase, because of the novelty of it all. But if it sucks, I sure won't be purchasing after this season.

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Those that got the "Unfortunately there are no items for sale at this time" reply, how long did it take you to finally get through?

nvm, got in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad