Dodger Stadium Game Price Info

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this already as the Ducks have one on their board. Here is the seating and price chart for the outdoor game in January:

36372.jpg

Season seat members should have received an e-mail last week giving them a date and time window for which to purchase tickets. You can buy an amount equal to the amount of seats on your account plus two more. In my case, I bought six since I have four seats.

My window wasn't until tomorrow at 2PM but i tried anyways around 6:30 and it let me purchase them so HEADS UP to those waiting until tomorrow or later...might not hurt to give it a shot. I wound up buying Top Deck 4 so we can see the ice...got Row B so at least it's at the front.

Prices are no joke! I pay $560 per seat for my season tickets...paying over 1/4th of my entire season price for Top Deck seats at Dodger Stadium :amazed: Had to be done though. It looks like $280 face value just to get in the door at Soldier Field for Hawks/Pens so I'm not going to complain.

Anyways, for those who are not season seat members and did not receive the e-mail wel...here are your prices.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
I have a friend who wants me to buy him a pair, so I'm going to do that. I will probably hang out up there and try to get in cheap on game day.

It's probably a value compared to other outdoor games, but those prices are pretty darn steep, especially after the ridiculous fees. I'm curious to see what demand is like at those price levels.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
My window wasn't until tomorrow at 2PM but i tried anyways around 6:30 and it let me purchase them so HEADS UP to those waiting until tomorrow or later...might not hurt to give it a shot. I wound up buying Top Deck 4 so we can see the ice...got Row B so at least it's at the front.

wow - my time is 9 am tomorrow but I can't get in. Great for you but gotta say it pisses me off a bit later people are getting in - lol.

I have to say I was STUNNED by the prices - total *** gouge. Sad part is I'll probably still pay it :shakehead :laugh:

BigKing

Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
wow - my time is 9 am tomorrow but I can't get in. Great for you but gotta say it pisses me off a bit later people are getting in - lol.

I have to say I was STUNNED by the prices - total *** gouge. Sad part is I'll probably still pay it :shakehead :laugh:

Of course the first time I get a break on something like this, it's not for a hot concert but for the chance to buy six seats in the top deck of Dodger Stadium for $150 a piece. I have no idea why it worked but I'll take it.

All of these outdoor games have high prices; these are probably the lowest when compared to the others. It will be interesting to see the demand at these prices but I'm imagining the hype train is going to go into full effect for this event.

Of note is that tickets will not ship until early January. Will be interesting to see Craigslist come the turn of the year. Also, when buying the seats, you don't get to pick "where" you want to sit per se, but rather you choose the price point and it gives you two options it considers "best available". I wanted to try and pick Row Z in the lower level $139 section so I could be closer to the rink and get some seat elevation but you do not get the option to specify the section. Pretty weak.

goosh

Nov 25, 2010
Can't say I'm speaking from experience, but this outdoor game seems entirely overrated and is probably a huge waste of money.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Can't say I'm speaking from experience, but this outdoor game seems entirely overrated and is probably a huge waste of money.

I can't imagine any seats would have a great view as it seems so far away, I would think it would be hard to see the puck. The price is way too steep for a social gathering imo. I know its unique and some of you will have a great time, but even if I had the money I would rather splurge and get great seats at a game at staples.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
well, I am now in my time slot and I am still getting a "Unfortunately there are no items for sale at this time" message. Just great.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
got thru to a rep - he said 'there is a glitch in the system" and nobody can get in - he's supposed to call me back when it's fixed.

lol - now the web site says "Sold Out" - what a cluster

Edit: finally got through and got 4 seats in the top of the reserve level for $189/ea - lol, oh well I guess its a once in a lifetime thing

Last edited:

T308

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2008
SoCal
got thru to a rep - he said 'there is a glitch in the system" and nobody can get in - he's supposed to call me back when it's fixed.

lol - now the web site says "Sold Out" - what a cluster

They're doing you a favor. As others have said, if you're going there just for the novelty of being there, fine, but if you really want to see something either watch at home or make sure you can see the outfield video screens. If you're seated in the Pavilion, make sure your phone can stream video.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
They're doing you a favor. As others have said, if you're going there just for the novelty of being there, fine, but if you really want to see something either watch at home or make sure you can see the outfield video screens. If you're seated in the Pavilion, make sure your phone can stream video.

I have no illusions about great views - it's all about the experience and atmosphere

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
They're doing you a favor. As others have said, if you're going there just for the novelty of being there, fine.

I feel like that's why must people go. You can't have expectations when you're going to an outdoor game, IMO. I still think it's going to be blast and something that probably won't happen for again in a long time. If you have the money, you should really go. It's the atmosphere than anything else.

Captain Mittens*

I feel like that's why must people go. You can't have expectations when you're going to an outdoor game, IMO. I still think it's going to be blast and something that probably won't happen for again in a long time. If you have the money, you should really go. It's the atmosphere than anything else.

There was a farmer had a dog and BINGO was his name-o! :nod:

BigKing

Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Maybe I should stop buying season seats because I sit in 306 and it's much better viewing on television :sarcasm:

The NHL, while getting a cash grab out of this, is throwing a pretty huge bone to us hockey fans here in SoCal. Even at $150, I'm going to be happy to say that I sat in iconic Dodger Stadium, looked down at the field and witnessed an NHL game played between my favorite team and my favorite team to hate.

It's not an insignificant piece of hockey history for SoCal and it is a shock to me that big-time Kings/Ducks fans are passing on this if they have the money. It might be a real ****-show but I'm not going to be fretting over the $150 20 years from now when I can say I was there, much like I don't regret the cost of the England trip in 2007 when I definitely couldn't afford it and had to go heavy credit card. I'd do that again in a second, no questions asked.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
I don't think these tickets will ever go on sale to the general public. Kings and Ducks STH will buy as many as they can and sell the ones they don't want.

Captain Mittens*

I don't think these tickets will ever go on sale to the general public. Kings and Ducks STH will buy as many as they can and sell the ones they don't want.

There are limits of how many you can buy

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011

I'll take the atmosphere that surrounds my 60-in HD set....I'll throw some confetti in the air and pretend it's snowing.

BigKing

Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com

At the face value prices, you are looking at a decent investment if you want to flip them when there is some uncertainty for the demand at the current prices. The fact you don't get the tickets until January kind of cancels the Craigslist route unless you want to sit on a $300-800 ticket investment for 4 months. That leaves StubHub but then you've got to price it with the fees in mind and that might be too pricey to consummate a sale that actually makes it worth it, unless the demand is actually there.

I know it wasn't entirely fun for me to buy the six tickets yesterday (all spoken for, no scalping) while also getting hit for season seat costs this month and Frozen Fury expenses...looking at $1600 in Kings related spending this month before I start getting repaid on these Stadium Series tickets, which won't all happen this month. It's a tough pill to swallow for sure.

I did see a stub hub type site already offering tickets to this game...Top Deck 4, Row O was priced at $308 v. the face value of $139. They are charging even more for the field $89 seats in the hopes that the uninformed will pay that because it's close to the rink, even though they won't be able to see everything. I imagine that these prices will go down for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad