Dodger Stadium Game Price Info

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Maybe I should stop buying season seats because I sit in 306 and it's much better viewing on television :sarcasm:

The NHL, while getting a cash grab out of this, is throwing a pretty huge bone to us hockey fans here in SoCal. Even at $150, I'm going to be happy to say that I sat in iconic Dodger Stadium, looked down at the field and witnessed an NHL game played between my favorite team and my favorite team to hate.

It's not an insignificant piece of hockey history for SoCal and it is a shock to me that big-time Kings/Ducks fans are passing on this if they have the money. It might be a real ****-show but I'm not going to be fretting over the $150 20 years from now when I can say I was there, much like I don't regret the cost of the England trip in 2007 when I definitely couldn't afford it and had to go heavy credit card. I'd do that again in a second, no questions asked.

That's exactly my view on it. I'm gonna go to the game so I don't regret it. Pretty much to me its just like buying another textbook this semester haha. I have no money for it but I find a way.

FPotvin39

Pad Stacker
Jan 18, 2007
So Cal
This morning is my presale login and so I just logged in and the $89 seats are gone. The next cheapest seats are $139:rant:. Loos like i wont be attending

2 tickets in Top Deck 2x139 = $278
Delivery total : $10
Fee Total : $18

Total for 2 tickets in top deck........$306

Last edited:

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Have fun there guys. The prices seem high, but it'll be a really unique experience to remember. Personally, I vowed to go there no matter what when they announced it...but that was before I started to plan my wedding. Guess I'll be watching on tv.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
Have fun there guys. The prices seem high, but it'll be a really unique experience to remember. Personally, I vowed to go there no matter what when they announced it...but that was before I started to plan my wedding. Guess I'll be watching on tv.

DUDE , THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT , YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE FOUR OR FIVE WEDDINGS WHAT ARE YOU THINKING :sarcasm:

I Am Ziggy Palffy

Sep 9, 2003
Would love to go for the experience, but I have a feeling the ice quality will be pretty bad and the game will get really hard to watch.

Ron*

DUDE , THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT , YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE FOUR OR FIVE WEDDINGS WHAT ARE YOU THINKING :sarcasm:

Yup.

I've already had two, and will probably have a third before the decade is out.

I paid $1,162 for 4 tickets. I would have never done that if I didn't have a credit card. I can't fathom it.

Now, watch it rain that night.

DoktorJeep

Winners of the Offseason
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Next time you sheep complain about a labor dispute between millionaires and billionaires, just realize that you are paying $300 to attend a novelty game in the cheap seats. An event which is really nothing but an excuse for the NHL to placate their TV partners with an event to sell premium commercial ad sales.

How can you label something as a "classic" when it has only been around for a couple of years? Or am I missing some history for outdoor games on NY day here?

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Most likely not.
I think they are hoping to sell out before that.

Sigh I need 2 tickets, but I couldn't afford to be a season ticket holder, hopefully the stub hub prices will be more reasonable closer to the event.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
So ideally where would be the best seats to have? I would think the back row of the $89 seats on the 3rd base side would be best. Granted I have never been to Dodger Stadium, I also assume based on this seating chart, there won't be any bleachers set along the rink like they've done at the Heritage Classics in Canada. I still wonder why they decided to have this at Dodger Stadium and not the Rose Bowl or the LA Coliseum?

I still keep thinking I want to go to this, but I almost wonder if the cost of this trip to LA for me (flight, hotels, rental car, tickets) whether I'd be better served just to go to a game at Staples again?

So ideally where would be the best seats to have? I would think the back row of the $89 seats on the 3rd base side would be best. Granted I have never been to Dodger Stadium, I also assume based on this seating chart, there won't be any bleachers set along the rink like they've done at the Heritage Classics in Canada. I still wonder why they decided to have this at Dodger Stadium and not the Rose Bowl or the LA Coliseum?

I still keep thinking I want to go to this, but I almost wonder if the cost of this trip to LA for me (flight, hotels, rental car, tickets) whether I'd be better served just to go to a game at Staples again?

Let me save you some trouble. There are no $89 tickets left. I'm not sure if that helps you or not but I'm not even willing to travel 25 miles at those prices. I went to the original winter classic in Buffalo for less and sat in about the best possible seats. Dodger Stadium will have no tailgating (per ticket rep), even worse site lines and more than likely worse ice conditions. If I decide to spend that kinda coin, I'll probably go to the game at the big house. All I basically need is an airplane ticket to go and it will be a better event in my opinion. I can't even get two tickets for $300 at Dodger Stadium. I'm sure I can get an airplane ticket for close to that.

The best seats are probably the most expensive ones. The seats around the infield on the second level probably have the best view of the entire ice surface.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad