Do you think Makar will finish the season as the league highest scoring D man?

Will Makar finish season as highest scoring d man?

• yes

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • no

Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
I don’t think he will play enough games. I think Hughes wins the dman scoring title this year. He’s dangerous every time he touches the puck and he’s getting better without it. Bouchard might break out as well playing with Mcdavid and Draisitl

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Someone we aren't expecting probably does it. Just like no one could have expected EK to go off last year someone else does it this year.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I voted yes but obviously if he stays healthy. If he can somehow play 82 or maybe 80 games, he’s gonna score 100 points. Karlsson is not gonna have another 100 point season in Pittsburgh because he has to actually try to stay back and play little defense and they also have Letang. And no one else can score 100 points among d-men in the NHL.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I voted yes but obviously if he stays healthy. If he can somehow play 82 or maybe 80 games, he’s gonna score 100 points. Karlsson is not gonna have another 100 point season in Pittsburgh because he has to actually try to stay back and play little defense and they also have Letang. And no one else can score 100 points among d-men in the NHL.

Ok, shut this down.. It's bad enough he's on the cover of the EA game. Y'all just pissing up wind of the hockey gods for fk sakes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad