Do you like this team?

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Wilson teams regularly outshot their opponents didn't they? Carlyle were the opposite.

I dont think shot count is always an indicator of a better team.
Well you think what you want. We win the game with 20 seconds left and it got stolen. The video is in this thread and it’s clearly in

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Not really. Love the organization. Really like a small number of players. Not hugely keen on the majority of them. Some are fine I suppose. Others I have quite a disliking for.

Not keen on management's vision. Don't doubt they are great guys though.

Reactions: MJK

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
ha! Only a few will get that reference.
I know , makes it even better
ha! Only a few will get that reference.
upload_2021-4-18_20-10-32.jpeg

Reactions: keonsbitterness

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Wilson teams regularly outshot their opponents didn't they? Carlyle were the opposite.

I dont think shot count is always an indicator of a better team.

The Leafs had way more high quality scoring chances, and thus should've won this game. It shouldn't have been close really, but it is what it is.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
There are some frustrating games like last night where I feel like I don’t like this team but when I look around the league at other rosters compared to ours I realize we have it pretty good.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
The Leafs have just 2 losses during regulation in their past 14 games. But you wouldn't guess it reading through this.
Last few games have felt very "Leafy" and finding ways to lose where we shouldn't, but yeah it's hard to get THAT upset about 1st place in the division.

Reactions: Menzinger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad