Do you have a Forsberg jersey?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'm not asking for a gamer. Replicas are just fine for me. If it costs more than my first car, I can live without it.

Kebs

Def not just a zombie tiger typing
Aug 21, 2009
Nashville, TN
I'm undecided if I will get one, I have a old home Weber with the "A" and the ten year patch, and a gold Rinne. I still want to get Sully on my old blue 3rd...I might end up getting a shirsey with Forsberg on the back.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I totally lucked out and got a new home style Weber game used from eBay for under $800. Can't wait to get it signed

NSHPreds1835

Glads/Preds
May 24, 2011
Monroe GA
The only jerseys I've ever had with a name on the back have been football. I'd probably get a Rinne or Neal jersey though if I did get a Preds jersey with a name on the back.

Predsboro

Feb 29, 2008
The only jerseys I've ever had with a name on the back have been football. I'd probably get a Rinne or Neal jersey though if I did get a Preds jersey with a name on the back.

I usually shy away from the player's name on my jersey lately as I have Fitzgerald, Upshall, Tootoo, Dumont, Sullivan jerseys in the closet along with a previous set (Blue) Weber.

I don't allow some to shame me over "jersey fouls" and have a few with my own last name or even my twitter/message board name of "Predsboro" on some Indo-authentics. Just got tired of players leaving soon after I ponied up ... and I can't be traded :)

Currently rocking a gamer Roman Josi jersey ... point being, if you're going for a gamer or dropping big dollars, Rinne, Neal, Weber and of course Forsberg are better than average safe picks.

... of course, tell that to the guy who bought a Hornqvist jersey last season.

tampa pred

Jul 8, 2014
I own two Preds jerseys:
* Jay More- career games with Preds = 18 games
* Peter Forsberg- career games with Preds = 17 games

Two jerseys from players that have a combined 35 career games played with the Predators! :laugh:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
tampa pred:

First Preds Retiree*. First Hall of Famer.

Not bad picks, actually.

*I think. Couldn't find anything to corroborate or disprove my memory.

sighthndlady

Sep 29, 2006
Currently wearing a #49 Ellis. Guess that will last another couple of years before I shell out the bucks for another one.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Oddly, I don't have a Cale Hulse jersey. I have one signed by him that I bought for $25 at an auction one time but that's it. My son has a Dunham that he got about 2 weeks before he was traded (some would say that makes it a LUCKY jersey!).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad