Do you have a Forsberg jersey?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I chose "I will not get a Forsberg jersey" not because I don't like him as a player, but because I have a personal rule where I do not personalize jerseys with player names. I will buy a shirt with his name on it (in fact I already have one). But jerseys are too expensive IMO to buy and personalize only to risk a player leave in the future and feel awkward wearing a jersey for a player who plays for your team no more.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
My friend got a Forsberg t-shirt over a year ago actually. I have no issue getting player jerseys because I don't really care all that much if they don't play for us anymore after I get it. I may get one at some point but I'm not looking to buy any jersey anytime soon. If I do it'll probably be Jones.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Not yet, but I asked for one for Christmas to go with my Järnkrok jersey.

I think my family better get on that soon--they'll be gone!

I used to have a "no names" thing since Kariya left right after I got one, but I have regretted not having a Geoffrion Preds jersey since he was traded and subsequently retired.

pekkaslap

Jul 8, 2011
I've actually been looking for a Forsberg "t-shirt jersey". Those of you who have one, where did you get it? I cant find them for sale anywhere online.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I've actually been looking for a Forsberg "t-shirt jersey". Those of you who have one, where did you get it? I cant find them for sale anywhere online.

Most people get them at the arena probably.

Yep, that's where you can get them at. The selection online is small compared to the arena, and I don't get it. You'd think at least the NHL.com shop would have the same selection of that kind of thing.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Every so often they'll be available at Target. That's where I got my Weber. It's an old style blue one but I've seen gold ones every so often. But yeah, the arena is the best spot to find them.

pekkaslap

Jul 8, 2011
Looks like i'll be waiting awhile to get mine then, as I can't make it to Nashville too often. I wish NHL Shop had them, but they dont. They do have the Viktor Stalberg shirt though...lol. What in the world?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Looks like i'll be waiting awhile to get mine then, as I can't make it to Nashville too often. I wish NHL Shop had them, but they dont. They do have the Viktor Stalberg shirt though...lol. What in the world?

You may be able to call them and ask them if you can order over the phone and have them ship it. Not sure on how expensive it is, but they do have this info on their twitter page:

Predators Team Store ‏@PredsProShop said:
new team store # is (615) 770-2402 for any and all shipping needs and questions! (Shipping can be expensive that is not in our control!)

https://twitter.com/PredsProShop/status/525330271814836224

pekkaslap

Jul 8, 2011
You may be able to call them and ask them if you can order over the phone and have them ship it. Not sure on how expensive it is, but they do have this info on their twitter page:

Hey thanks! I'm going to give them a call sometime. As long as shipping isnt as much as the shirt is, i'll probably order it if they'll do it.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
I'm happy with my two primary jerseys for now. First is a Weber one in the old blue style that I bought in 2007. Second is a Josi home in the current style that I picked up a few months before he signed his contract extension (which made me happy about my investment). I wear one until we lose, then switch to the other until we lose, and repeat. Oddly superstitious when it comes to hockey. I also have a blank away, fully authentic (made in Canada) jersey that is exactly what they wear on the ice; it's mounted on a hockey stick on my wall. Was a pain in the rear to get, but it's amazing how different the Indonesian "authentics" and the real game authentics are. Even the base material feels nothing alike; I'd have trouble cutting the game jersey with a normal pair of scissors, sturdy as hell.

I have a Suter thirds jersey that we do not speak of; it's hidden in the back of my closet.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
I do have a Forsberg jersey, but it's for the other one. Yes I know it's silly to have a jersey for a guy that played, what, 17 games with the team? lol. But he was my favorite player for years before he was ever a Pred. As soon as they traded for him I knew I'd have to get a jersey. I keep it hung as a memento. It's the only personalized jersey I own. Otherwise I stick with blanks.

Nashville Transplant

Feb 28, 2013
Nash/LA
What? Forsberg? You better not see me in one... My Preds jerseys include Camo Warmup numbers from Clune and Dubnyk, and Green St. Patty Warmups from DelZotto and Sissons... the last thing you want is for me to have a Forsberg ;)

but I'll take offers on any of the other four ;)

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
What? Forsberg? You better not see me in one... My Preds jerseys include Camo Warmup numbers from Clune and Dubnyk, and Green St. Patty Warmups from DelZotto and Sissons... the last thing you want is for me to have a Forsberg ;)

but I'll take offers on any of the other four ;)

None of the wearers of my Preds jerseys are still on the team ... Klein and Legwand were the last to go.

I Will Son

An Army of One
Feb 15, 2010
Nashville
I have a Neal AWAY jersey I got back in August. So no I won't be getting one

I have a Home Hornqvist

A 3rd Arnott jersey

And our 2nd away jersey with Tootoos name and the whole teams autograph

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Original away (blue) Ronning. Mustard Weber, Blue Weber from 08 with the 10th anniversary patch, and a Gold Fisher one. Sherseys (t shirt jerseys) now seem to be better because of the practicality and the cheapness. My current preferred one to wear is my Ribeiro one, but if I were to get another jersey soon I'd get Jones probably.

I can't stand blank jerseys. I don't know why, I just can't.

RaiderDoug

Feb 5, 2007
Knoxville
I won't be getting one.

I bought a personalized jersey once. Radulov mustard. It's in the closet never to be seen again.

Players come and go, I just wear the blank one. If I did get one, it would be Rinne.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad