Do you ever pee in the sink?

member 157595

Before the recent renovation, I think I remember Bojangles Coliseum had pee troughs and communal sinks.

Inevitably, some drunk would stumble in and start peeing right next to the one or two people that could be bothered to wash their hands.

This is basically a normal day in Florida.

Reactions: Swedish Puck Mafia

Cochese

Mar 14, 2008
I did it one time when the upstairs toilet was out of commission and I didn’t want to put on clothes to go downstairs while my girlfriends parents were in town. Thought I was alone and my girlfriend caught me going pee in the sink. She calls me “Pee Pee Sink Man” now sometimes.

member 157595

Do you ever poop in the shower?

According to Jake "The Snake" Roberts, that's exactly what Andre the Giant had to do when on the road because he couldn't fit on the toilet seats.

You are now officially smarter thanks to that extremely useful knowledge bomb.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
I started peeing in the kitchen sink about a year ago. Consumes less water and is more convenient. I still use the toilet, but the sink is my first go to when my wife isn’t home or she’s in the bedroom.

As far as smells go, I usually slice up some lemon and lime and then down the sink they go for about 30 minutes and then flip the switch.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I started peeing in the kitchen sink about a year ago. Consumes less water and is more convenient. I still use the toilet, but the sink is my first go to when my wife isn’t home or she’s in the bedroom.

As far as smells go, I usually slice up some lemon and lime and then down the sink they go for about 30 minutes and then flip the switch.
You should write a book.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
According to Jake "The Snake" Roberts, that's exactly what Andre the Giant had to do when on the road because he couldn't fit on the toilet seats.

You are now officially smarter thanks to that extremely useful knowledge bomb.
Andre could poop anywhere he wanted, no questions asked. The posters in this thread do not deserve such waste elimination respect. :thumbd:

Last edited:
Reactions: OmniCube

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
This reminds me of a story I read on a forum about bodybuilding.

This idiot couldn't fit on a toilet, so he dropped a deuce in a shower.

This is what WOULD have happened if I had my trustee pee bottle... I would have on sat on the can and then simultaneosly peed into the bottle and pooed into the toilet. No disaster... no mess.... and none of this would have happened.

Too bad all of his illustrations are gone from his post.

Last edited:

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
I did once in the laundry room sink when I was a kid. Was going HAM on a Legend of Dragoon marathon and didn't want to go all the way upstairs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad