GDT: Do You Even GDT Bro? STL at CGY Jan 24/2022

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
The problem with all the home games remaining if the top line isn't scoring is bread is only a 3-4 goal a yr scorer on home ice.
He'd ship 65-70 on an 82 game road sched of course.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
index.php

such a dominating game from the Flames. Very pleasing.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Bad Zad stretching the legs with a few nice rushes

Guy was everywhere tonight wtf
Lindy v ROR will be an interesting matchup. Elias better step his game up.

Going to need a big bounceback game from Marky. Their forward depth is better than ours by quite a bit.

These things both happened, so that's good. I honestly have no notes. That was very very solid effort throughout the lineup. All the forward lines and D pairings were playing with some great chemistry. Blues sucked but that was a chokehold the Flames put on them from the drop of the puck.

Really hope we're seeing a Sean Monahan resurrection here. That would do wonders for the depth scoring. Gaudreau and Tkachuk+++ terrific. Backlund also starting to look like his old consistent 2 way force.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Kylington kept falling in the second and third. Dude needs to check his skates and figure out what went wrong. I think he could have dominated a little more if he could push against opposition players a little more and I worry he'd get injured if he keeps going down like that.

Reactions: BigRangy

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Kylington kept falling in the second and third. Dude needs to check his skates and figure out what went wrong. I think he could have dominated a little more if he could push against opposition players a little more and I worry he'd get injured if he keeps going down like that.

he’s defense bennett. great skater that can’t physically skate properly

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
I had to miss due to work.

I know it's just the blues, but what in the world happened?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

We started off really well despite allowing the first goal, and unlike in many home games, the pucks found their way in in the first. We got fortunate in a few ways on the third goal.

Unlike in the last game, we came out for the second even harder and broke their spirit pretty quickly. From about 4-1 on the Blues looked they just wanted to go home.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

There was a rigid aspect to their game IMO. This was likely fatigue. They didn't seem to be playing loose which led to horrible attempts at passes which were relatively easy to pick off. A lot of the shots at Markstrom didn't look like the puck was elevated IMO.

Zadorov wasn't in the line up... He was on the ice, but he was replaced by the spirit of Brent Burns or something. Many of his good plays might not be in the highlight package. They'd focus on his snipe for sure. I dunno who that Z was that suited up tonight, but I'd love to see him again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad