Do you believe Jimmy Howard is capable of winning the Stanley Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
What do Kane and Toews have that Crosby, Malkin and Ovechkin don't ? What do each have that Crosby doesn't have while making more than Crosby?

Hint: Cups and CS.

NTsOF.jpg

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
What do Kane and Toews have that Crosby, Malkin and Ovechkin don't ? What do each have that Crosby doesn't have while making more than Crosby?

Hint: Cups and CS.

Don't know what CS means, conn smythe? Which I'd counter with the fact that Malkin does in fact have a conn smythe. Secondly Crosby and Malkin both have a cup. Ovechkin doesn't yet, but he may very well end up with one or two or three. Thirdly, in terms of real dollars Crosby is making more than both Kane and Toews, and I'm pretty sure Ovechkin is too.

At this point I don't even see the point in what you're trying to argue seeing as you're only making half-true statements without a purpose... Gotta think you're just trying to save face.

Hunting Bow*

Don't know what CS means, conn smythe? Which I'd counter with the fact that Malkin does in fact have a conn smythe. Secondly Crosby and Malkin both have a cup. Ovechkin doesn't yet, but he may very well end up with one or two or three. Thirdly, in terms of real dollars Crosby is making more than both Kane and Toews, and I'm pretty sure Ovechkin is too.

At this point I don't even see the point in what you're trying to argue seeing as you're only making half-true statements without a purpose... Gotta think you're just trying to save face.

A. T and K have 2
B. I said what do T and K have that CROSBY doesn't?

So if they're not generstional talents how have done better than the TRUE generstional talents?

Hunting Bow*

BTW we have been told ONLY the cap hit matters!

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
BTW we have been told ONLY the cap hit matters!

And several people have explained to you that if Crosby signed his deal after that CBA his cap hit would be the same or higher than both Kane and Toews. I'm not going to beat a dead horse (you) because it's pointless since it won't understand the purpose anyway.

Anyway, you asked what do Kane and Toews have the Crosby Ovechkin and Malkin don't? You reiterated that same question specifically geared towards Crosby, it doesn't change the fact that you asked in the first place.

Also it's arguable as to who has "done better", Sure Kane and Toews have twp cups to Crosby and Malkin's one, but seeing as it's a team sport and plenty of stars don't even have one cup that's a wash.. Then again.

Question, what do Crosby, Ovechkin, and Malkin have that both Kane and Toews don't?

Hint: Several Art Ross Trophies, Several Hart trophies, and several rocket Richard trophies.

HMMM.

Hunting Bow*

And several people have explained to you that if Crosby signed his deal after that CBA his cap hit would be the same or higher than both Kane and Toews. I'm not going to beat a dead horse (you) because it's pointless since it won't understand the purpose anyway.

Anyway, you asked what do Kane and Toews have the Crosby Ovechkin and Malkin don't? You reiterated that same question specifically geared towards Crosby, it doesn't change the fact that you asked in the first place.

Also it's arguable as to who has "done better", Sure Kane and Toews have twp cups to Crosby and Malkin's one, but seeing as it's a team sport and plenty of stars don't even have one cup that's a wash.. Then again.

Question, what do Crosby, Ovechkin, and Malkin have that both Kane and Toews don't?

Hint: Several Art Ross Trophies, Several Hart trophies, and several rocket Richard trophies.

HMMM.

Hmmmmm

Every player in the history of hockey would trade a Ross for a CS.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
We're off of Howard and have been off for fifty posts.

This got derailed quickly.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad