Post-Game Talk: 18/19 Endless boilerplate arguments regarding Management thread | Pt. V. Oil up your mouse wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadaCanuckle

Jun 25, 2012
Lisboa
lmao this guy is mad about the cartoon

He is also mad that people isn't clapping about his boss. But you have to know he was MIA for about 4 to 5 months, only posting the occasional like on RonningMorissonBooth or Pastorz posts. Now he has the possibility to say to us "I was right". After three years of mediocrity, he thinks he is right.

Let's see if a certain group is around here in 2 months.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
He is also mad that people isn't clapping about his boss. But you have to know he was MIA for about 4 to 5 months, only posting the occasional like on RonningMorissonBooth or Pastorz posts. Now he has the possibility to say to us "I was right". After three years of mediocrity, he thinks he is right.

Let's see if a certain group is around here in 2 months.

He seems like the laziest of the group.

Like the Loui Erikson of his band of Gudbranson, Sutter et co.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Read some of your gold Jack in the second Petterson thread recently. Fun stuff. Never seen a person be so passionately wrong about something before. Are you happy with Petterson pick yet?

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Read some of your gold Jack in the second Petterson thread recently. Fun stuff. Never seen a person be so passionately wrong about something before. Are you happy with Petterson pick yet?
No, not really.

He's where I expect him to spend most of his career.

17 years of watching the Sedins and you woulda thought we had learned our lesson by now.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
No, not really.

He's where I expect him to spend most of his career.

17 years of watching the Sedins and you woulda thought we had learned our lesson by now.
Sedins didn't really miss much time to injuries though, so your argument isn't making sense. Also Sedins are the best players this teams ever had except for maybe Bure. If Petterson can win an art ross and play 1300 games in a Canuck uniform I would be extremely happy.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
This is not a Benning-regime only issue, but the canucks leading the league in injuries since 2011 is extremely frightening. The way the concussions of Roussell, Demko, Pettersson were handled are just recent examples.

This needs to be addressed, and is probably the second biggest issue in the organization behind pro-scouting.

nuck luck

Mar 2, 2016
This is not a Benning-regime only issue, but the canucks leading the league in injuries since 2011 is extremely frightening. The way the concussions of Roussell, Demko, Pettersson were handled are just recent examples.

This needs to be addressed, and is probably the second biggest issue in the organization behind pro-scouting.

I was gonna mention something about this when 'others' used injuries for an excuse. Linbenn got rid of the sleep doctors and other professionals that MG hired to help the Canucks deal with injuries.

Odd that the same people use injuries as an excuse for bennbrod during these awful seasons, but they blame MG for not having enough depth to win game 7 of the SCF?

Anyways, I did read that injuries were pretty similar during MG's years and bennbrod's. However, did they factor in the Playoffs when calculating injury time?

If not, would anyone know what the figures were for MG's years with AV?

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
So with goldobin on the 4th line tonight does anyone of the benning bros want to defend the reasoning behind that?

Eriksson on the first and goldobin on the 4th as per the lineup in the gdt

Reactions: y2kcanucks

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
So with goldobin on the 4th line tonight does anyone of the benning bros want to defend the reasoning behind that?

Eriksson on the first and goldobin on the 4th as per the lineup in the gdt
It may accomplish two things: cause him to be more defensively aware and maybe shoot the puck more rather than looking to make cutesy plays with more talented line mates.
Just guessing though, not and expert here like you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad