NFL: Do the Dolphins go 0-16?

0-16?

• Total voters

member 157595

In order for them to win a game they're going to have to significantly win the turnover battle and capitalize on said turnovers because that defense couldn't stop a high school team.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
That Redskins game will be something. What a putrid team they are as well.

And the Dolphins have a bye week to prepare.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If it wasn't for the Jets' existence I would vote yes (and I foolishly ignored the Chargers in a knockout pool this week, only to lose with the Rams). The Dolphins SHOULD be 0-16, hell they want to be 0-16 but you know they're gonna stick it to Gase and us just to give us another bag over head moment.

That Redskins game will be something. What a putrid team they are as well.

And the Dolphins have a bye week to prepare.

I almost forgot about that game yeesh...but somehow I just don't think the Redskins can really stay THIS bad. Their D probably wins them a couple of games when their offense doesn't completely implode and that'll likely be one of them.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
The Bengals are a trainwreck and the game is in MIA.

Never discount the Jets from doing something amazingly awful.

Also looking very likely the Pats will have everything wrapped up in week 17. They could rest a bunch of key players.
Patriots 3rd stringers are still beating Miami's first stringers.

You are right about Cincy though, that is the 1 game they could win. However I still think the Bengals are better. Them and Washington are bad, but they are still better than the Dolphins.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
They might not be done either. They have a 3 week stretch against the Jets, Giants and Bengals to pick up another win or two or three.

The bottom of the NFL is horrific this year.

Reactions: Trap Jesus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Never thought they would go 0-16, they still had enough veterans good enough, and as has been stated, enough bad teams to play.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

If it wasn't for the Jets' existence I would vote yes (and I foolishly ignored the Chargers in a knockout pool this week, only to lose with the Rams). The Dolphins SHOULD be 0-16, hell they want to be 0-16 but you know they're gonna stick it to Gase and us just to give us another bag over head moment.

Double yup

Being a Jets fan is somehow both predictable and excruciating.

Dr Black

Oct 31, 2015
Speaking of the Dolphins, they FINALLY wear those beautiful teal jerseys at home this week!! It's about time! They should wear colors at home every week just like almost every other NFL team!

Kiorei

Jan 22, 2014
Denton, Texas
What I find interesting is what the strategy will be for the Phins. Looks like they might be picking 4-5 overall.
Borrow is probably #1 with Young going right after. If Herbert falls to them, do they take him or tank again next year for Trevor Lawrence.
Seems like NYJ is looking at Andrew Thomas.

Will be interesting to see how it falls out. Poor Dalton though. Hope he likes Denver or wherever he ends up.

member 157595

What I find interesting is what the strategy will be for the Phins. Looks like they might be picking 4-5 overall.
Borrow is probably #1 with Young going right after. If Herbert falls to them, do they take him or tank again next year for Trevor Lawrence.
Seems like NYJ is looking at Andrew Thomas.

If the Bengals pick #1 they'll take Burrow without a doubt, true.

Will be interesting to see how it falls out. Poor Dalton though. Hope he likes Denver or wherever he ends up.

Andy Dalton had multiple chances in Cincinnati and never rose to the occasion in important games. They didn't ask him to be Ken Anderson but he flat-out never got it done when it really counted.

Just another in a long line of failed Bengals QB's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad