Post-Game Talk: Do sheep count Minnesota Wild players?

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Our posession numbers started significantly increasing two games prior to Datsyuks return. He is not the reason for our turnaround.

That may be true but you are lying to yourself or willing not paying attention to games if you don't believe Datsyuk has a massive impact on our possession.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
That may be true but you are lying to yourself or willing not paying attention to games if you don't believe Datsyuk has a massive impact on our possession.

How has our increased possession numbers translated to actual goals scored? Because I find possession numbers and 'driving offense' numbers irrelevant if it doesn't translate into anything.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
How has our increased possession numbers translated to actual goals scored? Because I find possession numbers and 'driving offense' numbers irrelevant if it doesn't translate into anything.

Over the long term you need to have the puck to score. Seems pretty simple to me

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
We've scored more goals since Datsyuk returned.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Yeah need to shuffle the lines a bit. It's not working.

Shades of Babcock in the third...switched the lines for like 2 shifts then went right back to what wasn't working before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad