Post-Game Talk: Do sheep count Minnesota Wild players?

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Watching this game made me want to kill myself. Only guy who bothered to show up was Mrazek...rest were scrubs.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
And to think I hated the Dead Puck era. At least the final 2 minutes were entertaining.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
That last play by Tatar really sums it up. Keep the puck, keep the puck, keep the puck, look for options, and shoot it knee high into the corner....

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Awful game. Great to see that no one except from Mrazek wanted to win this one. Just starting to score one seconds after conceding the 2nd goal...

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Well not sure why I fought off sleep for that snooze fest, doing that promptly.

Poor effort, our goal scorer was one of our worst players tonight, we got nothing from the front-line players.

The boys owe Mrazek some beers that was pathetic.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Take me down to the trap-dice city

where the traps are green and the traps pretty

OH won't you, takeeeeeee me, trappppppppp

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Is this becoming a case of who wants 1st place? Montreal back in 1st after getting a point in the Tampa bay game. May get 2.

And they won

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
That last play by Tatar really sums it up. Keep the puck, keep the puck, keep the puck, look for options, and shoot it knee high into the corner....

this the problem is when a team plays a trapping hooking clutch and grab system it makes teams with skill and talent look bad. Always has even before the cap.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
If they can win tomorrow and go 2-1 on the road trip I guess it'll be ok.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
this the problem is when a team plays a trapping hooking clutch and grab system it makes teams with skill and talent look bad. Always has even before the cap.

No one was clutching and grabbing or trapping Tatar. He had all the time in the world to do something other than give the puck away.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

Well it shouldn't explain the lack of tape to tape passing tonight, they were brutal passing the puck and receiving the ones that did make it to them. They just looked off all around, not a single player outside of Mrazek played well.

Zetterberg, Tatar, Nyquist, Datsyuk they all sucked tonight, they just did.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
This team is so damn inconsistent. We suck again.

Nyquist and Tatar, would be nice for you to actually show up consistently. I'm pretty much convinced neither is gonna be anymore than a 50-60 point player. Looks like they have peaked.The inconsistencies in their game is noticeable.

I honestly think we are out of a playoff spot by the end of this stretch of road games. The team really is just mediocre at best.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
This team is so damn inconsistent. We suck again.

Nyquist and Tatar, would be nice for you to actually show up consistently. I'm pretty much convinced neither is gonna be anymore than a 50-60 point player. Looks like they have peaked.The inconsistencies in their game is noticeable.

I honestly think we are out of a playoff spot by the end of this stretch of road games. The team really is just mediocre at best.

60 points in today's NHL is actually really good, sadly.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015

We're hoping you guys skated yourselves silly trying to tie the game to night ...... should be a good game tomorrow night!

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Horrible effort. The way they played with the net empty made me laugh; looked like they couldn't give two ***** to even try and tie the game.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada

Back to back road games, against a team that had the night off, with Jimmy Howard in net. Safe to say I don't like our chances at all to win that game. I give us about a 15% chance at winning tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00