Do any of you watch/go to games with each other?

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
I make it to about half the home games with some friend or another. Met someone from a hockey forum twice thus far.

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
Met someone (who I don't believe posts anymore) from HF a couple times when I was a freshman at college. Have played fantasy hockey with him as well.

It just so happened we were both freshmen living at UCI in the same dormitory complex (Middle Earth). The world is so small sometimes. :)

I think a HFboards night at the Ponda would be amazing. Too bad DUCKSGO or EENOK wouldn't be there...doesn't feel complete without their presence.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
I think I've only met a few from the nhlducks boards here in Dallas. No clue though. Over the last 15 years, the Duck fan attendance here in Dallas has grown exponentially.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
I've been to a few Ducks games, maybe like 6 in total or something. I used to live in Coachella Valley for a couple of years, but now being back in Finland and stuck with Gamecenter Live. Just like anezthes mentioned, the time difference is a real b****.

Funny, I was not really a fan of any particular team when I moved in there. I was just a fan of hockey and a fan of Finnish players. There's of course the Teemu factor, but I think I first went to a Kings game. Sat next to a bunch of rude Kings fans and me and my girlfriend at the time decided that Kings fans just suck :D Never went to a Kings game after that. Fell in love with the Ducks with the help of Teemu and Saku. Cogliano and Parros, just to name a few, made lasting impressions as well.

So yeah, would've loved to go to more games back then, but my friends from the Valley hardly even knew what skates were. It was just all about dem Lakers doe or a random football team. My poor a** didn't even have a car then, so that didn't help things. Would've been nice to know more Ducks fans at the time and maybe attend a few games together. Anyhow, I for sure intend to see many, many more Ducks games live in the future.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Met someone (who I don't believe posts anymore) from HF a couple times when I was a freshman at college. Have played fantasy hockey with him as well.

It just so happened we were both freshmen living at UCI in the same dormitory complex (Middle Earth). The world is so small sometimes. :)

I think a HFboards night at the Ponda would be amazing. Too bad DUCKSGO or EENOK wouldn't be there...doesn't feel complete without their presence.

I can get drunk and yell about Long Beach or something.

SelanneDucks8

Dec 6, 2013
Florida
I live in south Florida so It's hard to go to a Ducks game but whenever they play the panthers I get tickets, that said I have a good friend on here that I go to panthers games all the time with #GoDucks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad