Do any of you watch/go to games with each other?

Getzholm

Jan 21, 2015
Not sure if there is a thread like this, or if this is weird or something, and if so, this can be moved/deleted - but do any of you know each other/hang out? Where does everyone live? Also, I have no clue what the average age is on here..

I'm 24 and live in orange. I don't have enough friends that are ducks fans IMO (or really hockey fans in general). I think it would be cool to meet up and watch some hockey with some of you guys. Anyone down?

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I'm 26, I go to the games with some friends I have known before this website and found out they were on here

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Live in Finland, so no. :( Gotta make that trip some day though.

Went to the Ducks game when they played in Helsinki, but that's the only time I've seen them live.

The time difference makes it rather difficult to watch the games during the workweek. So, I avoid any spoilers during the day and watch 'em after work (or live during weekends).

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Would be cool to make an introduction thread for us Ducks fans who use this forum. I think I have seen something like that on other fan boards on HFboard.

And to answer the question, I don't know any of the users here, although I don't generally know, what forums my friends use or go to. Few of my friends seem to support the Ducks based on Facebook information but I haven't really talked about it with them.

TheJoeMan

In Bob We Trust
People don't like enough as it is around here. I'm afraid that'd get downright violent if we met in person! My brother is very popular at home games though. He always gets on the diamond vision doing this weird thing with his shoulders and swinging his long hair around. I'm 31.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I'm an honorary member of the Ducksgo section.

Nearly every fan I know on this side of the pond are Vancouver fans, still not sure if I can wear a Kesler jersey to a local game or not yet....:laugh:

getzforfighting*

Im 23 but i live far far away. Watch every game though!

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
We should do a hfboards night for a random game where tixs are 10 bucks amd we can all seat in the same section. Do infractions in person count on here?;)

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I was at a kings game and saw the kings fan next to me on hfboards posting, we talked for a lil bout the forums and stuff, I cant recall who it was tho.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
i go to games when i can, usually around the holidays since i am down south then.

make it to a shark / duck game or 2 every year though. if only they would play well in san jose =(

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Hell no!!! I wouldn't meet any of you weirdos.

Papaspud & I have met Duckaroo & DVM....now she is moving out of the country :naughty:

Uhhhh... except for kducks, papaspud, Andyolly and some other users* who can't be named. So I guess I meet a lot of you weirdos + live with one.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Never met anyone off here yet since I live so far away. I like meeting people off forums though. I've met a bunch off Mercedes Benz sites. Hell, the ex I moved to Boston with was off an MB forum.

lindholmie

Feb 22, 2015
Live in Finland, so no. :( Gotta make that trip some day though.

Went to the Ducks game when they played in Helsinki, but that's the only time I've seen them live.

The time difference makes it rather difficult to watch the games during the workweek. So, I avoid any spoilers during the day and watch 'em after work (or live during weekends).

damn i live like 5 mins away. I feel bad :(

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i'm sure i've seen people from HFBoards at games since i joined this site. just had no idea who they were :laugh:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I live in Latvia, so... i just look forward to hopefully someday see the Ducks live!

I`m the only one from my friends who has liked Ducks FB page :laugh: I have some friends who like other NHL teams - like Bruins, Sharks, one is actually a Kings ''fan'', etc. Now people here follow where our guys play, like Buffalo, Vancouver. But overall people here not get too attached to one team with some exceptions. Most of my friends don`t follow NHL that much anyway. However, i have seen several different people with Ducks jerseys in Riga Dinamo (KHL) games and even on the street. So there are some Ducks fans here, i just don`t know them. I think there was one picture of a little Latvian Ducks kid posing next to the Gagarin (KHL) cup in a Ducks jersey, when Latvian(Russian-Latvian) coach won the title with Moscow and brought the cup to Riga.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
I'm 28 and down (assuming your willing to buy the plane ticket to get me there) :nod:
Ditto. (Well, plus one year.) The plane ticket might be a tad more expensive, though.

I'm an honorary member of the Ducksgo section.

Nearly every fan I know on this side of the pond are Vancouver fans, still not sure if I can wear a Kesler jersey to a local game or not yet....:laugh:
Mod MQ? This place is... going places. :laugh: Grats! :cheers:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad