Divisional Rivalries

MtRundle

We once were warriors.
Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Habs fans are like that jilted Ex- who SWEARS that they don't care.

Like they REALLY don't care about Ottawa

But they have a case of "the lady doth protest too much"

Kamina

Amok
Feb 28, 2007
I enjoy it the most when the Sens beat the Leafs. Montreal second because of the playoff series. No one else comes close to those two.

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
Montreal AINEC

To me, the rivalry with the Leafs is so dead I'm actually rooting for them half the time.

I also think it depends where you live. I'm from Gatineau so the Habs fans are a bit more annoying than Leafs fans.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Habs fans are like that jilted Ex- who SWEARS that they don't care.

Like they REALLY don't care about Ottawa

But they have a case of "the lady doth protest too much"

Yes, there is a deeply rooted hate there from the scabs. It stems from the playoff series where we thoroughly dominated them in all facets of the game.

Case in point the preseason game threads on the scabs board. Truly they are our #1 rival now.

I think also the leafs sucking for so long has also waned our rivalry.

jason9090spezza

Oct 19, 2014
Japan
Montreal
Toronto

Everyone else

I miss the Ottawa-Buffalo post-lockout era rivalry. Ottawa was one of the best teams in the league with the CASH line, while Sabres were pretty intense during those days (especially in the playoffs).

Hemmer Time

May 4, 2014
By how much I enjoy beating them:

Montreal
Toronto
Detroit

And everyone else I don't really care about at all, just care about the Divisional points.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Montreal is a nice current rivalry like Buffalo in the past, but it will fade over time, our only real rivals are Toronto and god I hate them, and their fan base, and their players.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Montreal won't really matter to personally until those clowns beat us in the playoffs. Until then, they'll simply be the little squirrel trying to get the nut! :D I like to pick on and make fun of the Habs but really I don't hate them as much as Toronto. Not even close.

So in terms of which teams I hate the most and would prefer to beat, it's all based on history:

1 - Toronto (****ing ******* Leafs!!)
2 - Montreal (****ing ***s)
3 - New York Rangers
4 - Pittsburgh
5 - Philly
5 - Anaheim

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad