OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
He's been awesome...deadly around goal. Another blown castoff by Jose.

Another thing I like about Liverpool... Coutinho. He's made it clear that he wants to leave Anfield for Barca but he still celebrates with him teammates and by all accounts has been a professional about the whole thing.

Also, with that Van Dijk signing, Liverpool should be a title contender next year.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think Liverpool have the depth. Van Dijk is a nice add, but I don't see them doing more than fighting for 3rd....we'll see what else they add next summer. I really like Klopp, but losing Coutinho will not be easy to overcome.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
was kind of shocked with the oxygen mask on Romelu.....seems like that kind of collision happens a lot, but rarely stretchered off with a mask....get well!

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
At least he was speaking with the doctors. Normally it's a good sign.

Even with the replay, I didn't understand what happened. You can see those head to head almost every game, and almost everytime the guys are ok. Maybe he has also hit the pitch with his head.
Will watch to MOTD tomorrow for more explanations.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ross Barkley, welcome to Chelsea. Who's next?

Chelsea announce signing of Ross Barkley from Everton in £15m deal

Arsene gets a little vacation.

Arsène Wenger hit with three-game touchline ban for abuse of referee

LOL....Conte and Jose getting into it...

Antonio Conte says José Mourinho has memory problem in fierce attack on rival

“I think that he has to see himself in the past – maybe he was speaking about himself in the past, yeah?” Conte said. “Maybe sometimes I think that someone forget what they said in the past or which is his behaviours and sometimes I think there is, I don’t know the name, demenza senile, when you are a bit [Conte taps his temple] when you forget what you do in the past.”
Conte lapsed into his native Italian to explain himself – the phrase he used translates into English as senile dementia, although Chelsea insisted he meant to say amnesia.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Philippe Coutinho to join Barcelona after £142m deal agreed with Liverpool

So long Phil. Tough hole to fill for Liverpool. Interested to see him play with Messi and Co. I’d bet he’s going to do really well there. Fantastic player,

I think Liverpool will be ok. Coutinho is fantastic but with the arrival and emergence of Salah they're less dependent on Coutinho to provide all of their offense. I imagine Oxlade-Chamberlain will get more minutes now... an attacking four of Firmino, Salah, Sane, and AO-C is still formidable. Also they'll be able to buy someone new with the money from selling PC... rumors are they're going after Mahrez from Leicester.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Formidable sure no doubt, but Phil is elite.

Mahrez has been begging for an out since winning the league. Would be a good add IMO.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Wow Arsenal.....losing 4-2 to Nottingham.....wow.

upload_2018-1-7_21-0-31.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad