GDT: Dirty Sharries vs 13th in a row dream is over, in sexy Scotiabank Saddledome, 3 am UTC

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
He's used to eating bread. A lot of it. Hobos tend to get used to that pretty quickly. God, he looks exactly like he's just pounded a two-six under a bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hahaha 🤣

I'm not gonna lie, every time I watch Hyman play and he gets run over or hit, whatever, I'm waiting for the slip up or interesting wording by the pbp guy.

I would've still loved Seattle to be named Seamen. Combine that with some Zach H mixups could've been epic. "Seamen all over Hymen in the offensive end"

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
When are we going to release Savard? We are unable to do the basics on PP, can't utilise that extra body at all. It is really shocking

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hey boys we don't want to try a 6 on 5 again. Do it now.

Ok seriously is there no H pronunciation in Huberdeau's name? Asking for a friend who's chewing up and swallowing Khhawwdri's name written on a sticky

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I think if you can get good something for Sharangovich in the summer, you take it. I don’t want Conroy to even think about giving him a 6x6

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
C'mon, it's the f***ing Stampede City for christ sakes. If anyone can remove a horseshoe up an ass.. heh. C'mon, get it done. Break the streak.

• Haha

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Quit singing so hard on this song geeks we're losing if you didn't know

I hate to say it but Coronato kind of plays overwhelmed at this level, honestly.
Agreed about Coronato.

I can't say I've been impressed. Outmuscled constantly, and when he gets scoring chances it's not nearly as dangerous as you'd like which wouldn't be so bad if he did anything else really well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad