Tribute Dion Phaneuf

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Reading that, nothing is spouted as fact. So why would you take it like that and then get offended?

You can't watch that without thinking Methot and driedger think he's a little different at the very least.

Again, why are you so upset that someone told a story about Phaneuf being weird?

Reading this all just now it appears you probably should just say something like, "Ya, calling him a weirdo may be too much but there was that story that had Driedger all confused"

Or anything like that rather than doubling down on the FACT that he is a weirdo.

Just my opinion but to die on that hill just seems...weird.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
But he isnt and you are stating it as fact. Thats the issue here.
The fact one** is a weirdo does not make one** a bad guy.

In this case, we're discussing Phaneuf's weirdness.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Reading this all just now it appears you probably should just say something like, "Ya, calling him a weirdo may be too much but there was that story that had Driedger all confused"

Or anything like that rather than doubling down on the FACT that he is a weirdo.

Just my opinion but to die on that hill just seems...weird.

Aren't we all dying on our own hills when we keep arguing? Lol we're all just having fun on a message board.

Weirdness is obviously subjective and not a fact based thing.

I should have said "the fact others think he can be weird". Methot has mentioned how different Phaneuf is on more than one occasion. Doesn't mean he doesn't like him.

Either way, someone originally said that anyone who's ever met him only has good things to say. But then driedger told a weird story about him and also mentioned that that experience was uninspiring.

So obviously that wasn't a positive story about him from someone who met him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad