Different commentators again

killer1980

Sep 15, 2014
Kirkland Lake
I actually like Romanuk. He seems like a pretty decent down to earth guy, easy going. Not a smart-@ss or anything, doesn't make dumb comments like Hughson and he doesn't criticize the teams on the ice. I don't know if he has a voice that can add excitement to the play or raise your anxiety though. Cole was the master of that. I'll be okay with Romanuk if they stick with him - but the way this is looking, it's going to be different commentators every week. Why is that?

The guys at Rogers don't know what works so they are trying out different combos. I agree that it seems like Romanuk is a decent guy but there was a reason he was in exile for 10 years. Somebody must have told him to be a Leaf cheerleader. It seemed like there was only one team on the ice that he cares about or knew the names of.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
why would that be I wonder... definitely something to do with the Rogers changeover. Maybe something to do with Greg Millen... those two don't like aechother a whole lot that's for sure... would be interesting to find out why he's off of TV

What I read elsewhere is that Bowen didn't want to do the travel any more, and with radio he doesn't have to (they just do the road games from Toronto). Could have been more to it though, I don't know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad