Rumor: Dhaliwal- Canucks no longer the Front Runners for Ethan Bear- Handful of teams interested, 3 are very very interested-Video of Bear skating

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
The part in the title "video of bear skating" made me kinda laugh

IMG_7374.jpeg
IMG_7376.jpeg

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Not understanding the fanfare. He's mediocre even when healthy and he'll be jumping into the middle of the season ice cold so it could take him a while just to get back to mediocrity.

Free agent defenseman who shoots right.These are like unicorns in the league right now.

edit: Someone beat me to it. I have to add something else...Oh yeah, he also has a sick flow.

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Not understanding the fanfare. He's mediocre even when healthy and he'll be jumping into the middle of the season ice cold so it could take him a while just to get back to mediocrity.

Noah Juulsen is currently getting regular minutes for the Canucks. Juulsen is probably ECHL level. He has been tragic

Reactions: Laus723 and bh53

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
He’s a completely free(other than capspace/money) asset of probably the highest value commodity(right shot D) at a time when trades are extremely difficult to make. I mean there were lots of teams interested in Jake Livingstone too.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I wouldn't be surprised if Calgary is in on this. They are going to convert existing UFA's to assets at some point and picking up an asset for free might just fit into those plans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad