Dhaliwal: Bruins one of the teams interested in Hutton

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Well said.

Tough to find people around here that don't scoff at my idea that Hutton is not good. Often terrible, in mt opinion.

I don't think it's that Hutton's bad, he's like...fine (not sure what we were thinking with his contract to be honest), but Jake Debrusk is a recent 14th overall with 30 points in 50 games as a rookie. Don't think Hutton gets us close to Debrusk.

Reactions: PunkRockLocke

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Debrusk is untouchable

Boston is not the team that I would want to trade with given Jim Benning is at the helm

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I'd think a player like JFK would be available

Heinen ship sailed

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Huttons less than stellar play aside.....I don't think that JB is going to trade him...especially after reading coach Greens views on Hutton and Pouliot.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Huttons less than stellar play aside.....I don't think that JB is going to trade him...especially after reading coach Greens views on Hutton and Pouliot.

I'm not sure about that. There have been Hutton trade rumors in the past. With Edler and Del Zotto here, Juolevi coming up, and Pouliot being more of a left side Dman and having less trade value than Hutton, Hutton is a good trade candidate.

For me, the question is whether Hutton will develop into a top 4 Dman. If he isn't, his value might be the highest it's ever going to get.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not sure about that. There have been Hutton trade rumors in the past. With Edler and Del Zotto here, Juolevi coming up, and Pouliot being more of a left side Dman and having less trade value than Hutton, Hutton is a good trade candidate.

For me, the question is whether Hutton will develop into a top 4 Dman. If he isn't, his value might be the highest it's ever going to get.
I don't think he will develop into a top 4 D...my .02 cents

His trade value must also be at an all time low,after a season of repeated healthy scratches...I think we will get a pretty minor return for him...My point is,on a team like the Canucks,we do have the luxury of giving him more time to develop.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
It would be stupid to trade Hutton when hr is struggling and his value is low.

Prop him up. Take Edler out of PP1 and put Hutton in there.

Then trade him. He sucks and he is soft.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
I don't think he will develop into a top 4 D...my .02 cents

His trade value must also be at an all time low,after a season of repeated healthy scratches...I think we will get a pretty minor return for him...My point is,on a team like the Canucks,we do have the luxury of giving him more time to develop.

I don't think his value is at an all-time low because there is still the perception that Hutton can develop into a top 4 D. A couple more seasons of not being that and he won't have much value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad