Dhabs98 GM game v4.0-Free Agency

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
NHL Free Agent Announcement:​

RW P.A Parenteau has Signed a 1 Year, $6,000,000M Contract with the :jets

that pretty much completes our line up we are very happy to add P.A., Pavel, Josh, Matt and Dustin and hope that they will bring us to the playoffs

Matty K

Aug 10, 2011
Caledon, ON
NHL Free Agent Announcement:

LW Travis Moen Signs a Contract with the :rangers at 3 Years, $5,400,000M/$1,800,000M Per Year with a LNTC.​

Matty K

Aug 10, 2011
Caledon, ON
NHL Free Agent Announcement:​

LW Alex Ponikarovsky and C Ryan Carter Sign with the :jets

Carter Signs at 1 Year, $600,000K

Ponikarovsky at 1 Year, $2,000,000M​

Avs44

May 16, 2011
WC Forward Winners
Note: many things were taken into consideration for signings

Whitney:
EC Contender, 3M-:canes
I'm sorry, what did you take into account to justify this??? The fact that I offered a better team? 1.2m more? What a joke.

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario
I'm sorry, what did you take into account to justify this??? The fact that I offered a better team? 1.2m more? What a joke.

Like I've said before it's not about the money. And IMO the avs are rebuilding. Yes I understand you guys are good, but that's what I put them down as.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Like I've said before it's not about the money. And IMO the avs are rebuilding. Yes I understand you guys are good, but that's what I put them down as.

A) Rebuild is over. Its not based on opinion. Dong set the guidelines in the 1st post. B) according to those guidelines the Canes should be "bottom feeder" or "rebuilder." Not "contender" :shakehead

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Not to keep dragging this along, but I can't stand people complaining about missing out on FAs.

Perhaps it's because he played 5 seasons in Raleigh, won a cup here, and never wanted to uproot his family in the first place. Also, Dong said agents can use their judgment on teams that have improved. The 'Canes have added Boyes, Hemsky, Tyutin, and now Whitney without giving up anyone off our active roster. And for a team that went that went 20-12-10 since January, I'd suggest not getting worked up over an agent labeling us contender.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Not to keep dragging this along, but I can't stand people complaining about missing out on FAs.

Perhaps it's because he played 5 seasons in Raleigh, won a cup here, and never wanted to uproot his family in the first place. Also, Dong said agents can use their judgment on teams that have improved. The 'Canes have added Boyes, Hemsky, Tyutin, and now Whitney without giving up anyone off our active roster. And for a team that went that went 20-12-10 since January, I'd suggest not getting worked up over an agent labeling us contender.
Ok, I will shut up then. Adding Boyes, Hemsky, and Tyutin clearly makes a team that finished 8th a contender. My apologies.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I didn't get Whitney! He spent 3 years* in Columbus!!!

:sarcasm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad