Dhabs98 GM game v4.0-Free Agency

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Again, there is no solid argument. I would understand if it was .5 million or even 1 million less but this is 4 million per year for 12 years, a total of 48 million that he is losing. Why? well there isn o solid argument and to make up for it, the reason provided is that he wants to play in LA.

And that should be enough reason. If a player's heart is somewhere he's going to sign there. Wayne Gretzky would almost certainly sign in Edmonton over Florida even if Florida was offering him mass amounts of money.

If you want to ignore me and continue on arguing, that's fine. It just seems kind of pointless considering this is a game. You can't take it too seriously.

Matty K

Aug 10, 2011
Caledon, ON
Again, there is no solid argument. I would understand if it was .5 million or even 1 million less but this is 4 million per year for 12 years, a total of 48 million that he is losing. Why? well there isn o solid argument and to make up for it, the reason provided is that he wants to play in LA.

I really hope the dongs takes a look at this and reconsiders this because this is outrageous. Semin took the money (9 million) and went to play on a basement team in the Blue Jackets. (KLLR I am not dragging you into this, just giving an example.)

Figure it out, Parise is all about winning and is a Team Player and would take a pay cut to be on a Cup Contender for Years. While Semin is all about the Money and is not really dedicated to winning(talented though mind you) and Signed a Deal that would pay him best regardless of the Team.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Figure it out, Parise is all about winning and is a Team Player and would take a pay cut to be on a Cup Contender for Years. While Semin is all about the Money and is not really dedicated to winning(talented though mind you) and Signed a Deal that would pay him best regardless of the Team.

Hey, Columbus isn't all that bad anymore :(

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012

WTF? What are you talking about. I am a cup contender.

Matty K

Aug 10, 2011
Caledon, ON
WTF? What are you talking about. I am a cup contender.

First, compare your Roster to LA's Roster. LA has a lot more quality on his Roster you can ask anyone in this Game who's Roster is better. Crosby needs to be Re-Signed and is one hit away from calling it a Career so there is uncertainty there and Malkin would also need a new Contract soon so there is even more uncertainty there. I can go on but your being unreasonable and have better things to do today then listen to you whining.

I'm going to be out for a while so...

To the rest of the GM's: The rest of the Eastern Conference FA's will be announced tonight so get your Offers in on any particular Player you would like to add to your Roster.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
First, compare your Roster to LA's Roster. LA has a lot more quality on his Roster you can ask anyone in this Game who's Roster is better. Crosby needs to be Re-Signed and is one hit away from calling it a Career so there is uncertainty there and Malkin would also need a new Contract soon so there is even more uncertainty there. I can go on but your being unreasonable and have better things to do today then listen to you whining.

I'm going to be out for a while so...

To the rest of the GM's: The rest of the Eastern Conference FA's will be announced tonight so get your Offers in on any particular Player you would like to add to your Roster.

What does injuries have to do with signing? So if any major stars get injured, the player doesnt sign there? Also, how do you know this isnt a back up plane to Crosby retiring?

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Final Call on Harding is: he signs with the :bolts
The jets were unclear in what they said and I was under the assumption that Harding being a very good goaltender, would be splitting the job with Pavelec but since not he takes Tampas offer

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
The jets were unclear in what they said and I was under the assumption that Harding being a very good goaltender, would be splitting the job with Pavelec but since not he takes Tampas offer

you already said that he signed in Winnipeg

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

If signed in WPG there is no turing back :hjets have them

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Jeez FA is a mess

i can not agree more

GM's attaking'raging on agents about a player signing. I have lost out on Fa before and i will lose out on FAs in this game too but i move on to plan B. There is No point in whinning about a signing over and over again it wastes time and doesn't make you look good. Respect for someone can srop or rise depending how they handle not getting a FA. My advice is to move on and go to plan B if someone was to lose out on a FA

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
Bryce Salvador signs 2 years 1.7 per with :rangers

Salvador thought he could get more on the market but after waiting he took his only offer.

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario
WC Forward Winners
Note: many things were taken into consideration for signings

Brunette:
EC Bottom Feeder, 1M-:bolts

Smyth:
EC Contender, 3.75M-:sabres

Stoll:
WC Contender, 4.5M-:cbj

Penner:
EC Contender, 4M-:jets

Gaustad:
EC Bottom Feeder, 3.5M-:bolts

Arnott:
EC Bottom Feeder, 1.75M-:bolts

Langenbrunner:
EC Contender, 0.9M-:rangers

Tootoo:
WC Bottom Feeder, 2M-:stars

Jokinen:
EC Contender, 4M-:caps

Peterson:
WC Contender, 0.795M-:coyotes

Matt Kassian:
WC Rebuilder, 1.3125M-:edmonton

Kostitsyn:
EC Contender, 4M-:devils

Whitney:
EC Contender, 3M-:canes

Stempniak:
EC Contender, 1.5M-:devils

Holmstrom:
EC Contender, 3.7M-:sabres

Pahlsson:
EC Contender, 2M-:sabres

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:coyotes are Pleased to announce the signings of 3 ufa Forwards
Torrey Mitchell- 2 years$1.5 per year
Torrey+Mitchell.jpg

Jason Blake- 2 years $1.5 per year
antti-niemi-jason-blake-2011-1-9-21-10-35.jpg

Toby Peterson- 2 years$795,000 per year
Toby_Petersen.png

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
i can not agree more

GM's attaking'raging on agents about a player signing. I have lost out on Fa before and i will lose out on FAs in this game too but i move on to plan B. There is No point in whinning about a signing over and over again it wastes time and doesn't make you look good. Respect for someone can srop or rise depending how they handle not getting a FA. My advice is to move on and go to plan B if someone was to lose out on a FA

Thank you.

I get so tired of people who go on and on complaining about things like this. It's a game. If you're whining that much you're taking it way too seriously.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

As of this second, I am withdrawing my offer for PA Parenteau, since that is the last of the offers I have sent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad