Prospect Info: Devon Levi, G (Obtained in Reinhart trade) Northeastern University (NCAA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
Pegula and Adams doing things right. Taking the time to engage with Levi before he turns pro will go a long way. Great leadership. Everyone wants to join BillsMafia lol, I think it's great but where was everyone during the lean years.
I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to to speak positively about Pegula and Adams. Doubly so in the same sentence. Triply so when citing something they have done with more than one associated positive comment. It appears that you went way overboard with "doing things right", stepped sort of close to the edge by praising their having taken the time to engage Levi and then went all in with the grand-daddy of them all - "Great leadership"

I'd advise discretion in future posts. Or, consider prefacing any post that looks positively on either or both of them with something like - "Even though I think they're complete morons......" :D :sarcasm:

Last edited:

BG82

Jan 25, 2008
Niagara Falls
I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to to speak positively about Pegula and Adams. Doubly so in the same sentence. Triply so when citing something they have done with more than one associated positive comment. It appears that you went way overboard with "doing things right", stepped sort of close to the edge by praising their having taken the time to engage Levi and then went all in with the grand-daddy of them all - "Great leadership"

I'd advise discretion in future posts. Or, consider prefacing any post that looks positively on either or both of them with something like - "Even though I think they're complete morons......" :D :sarcasm:
I got low standards bruh, this is the most successful 63 point season in my years of existence, I'm good 😂

Reactions: brian_griffin

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Hopefully he signs after his Junior year..if he goes back for his Senior then I will start sweating bullets.. But i get it. This poor kid was just snubbed by another goalie for the hobey baker. Must be one big chip on his shoulder now to get back and show the world that he isn't f***ing around now

Reactions: WhereAreTheCookies

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
Hopefully he signs after his Junior year..if he goes back for his Senior then I will start sweating bullets.. But i get it. This poor kid was just snubbed by another goalie for the hobey baker. Must be one big chip on his shoulder now to get back and show the world that he isn't f***ing around now
I think he'll definitely sign next year. He missed his entire freshman year so he really lost a year of development, and he's been pretty patient with his own development curve so far with the choices he's made. This gives him the chance to make-up for the OT goal he probably feels he shouldn't have let in.

Can't think of too many prospects who share other prospects signing for their NHL club on their social media, takes the time to learn Ryan Miller's path to the NHL for that franchise (knowing how beloved he was by the fanbase), knows about things like the Bills Mafia, and attends the Frozen Four with the owner and GM. This is all just over the last couple of weeks also. He's obviously spent time looking into the history of the franchise, and the city. I feel pretty confident this kid wants to be a Sabre.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Capture.JPG

Is it just me, or was Levi wearing a Sabres polo shirt here?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
It was some mundane trace amounts of ostarine to help repair muscles quicker, cross contaminated with vitamin D he took. Really sucks for the kid, pretty garbage suspension that should have gotten an exception imo.

EF has a great article on the whole situation.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad